EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Most Politicians are generally wealthy and have have shares in businesses and are landowners so want cheap labour, high property prices so clearly it's in there interest to stay in Europe!!

so when is the Communist Uprising and Glorious Revolution kicking off, Comrade ?

Sooooo, you can account for 50 ish in Sheffield, by far the biggest city in S Yorks and are able to extrapolate that to thousands for the region as a whole? Are thousands of others running pubs in Dore or something??

Had they been here 12 years?

.........working in pubs without doubt!....

Been here 12 years without doubt! where have you been hiding?

Or are you still at school.......honest question!

So when Boris becomes PM and offers an amnesty, maybe the illegals will be offered a but more legal protection.

Just throwing an idea out here but I think maybe you think you are going to shock people by saying Bozza supports a one off amnesty for long term overstayers? A policy he's pushed for at least a decade now.

Close but no cigar for the remainians.

Most top politicians that want us to stay in Europe believe this for personal gain. Neil cinnock, Tony Blair etc have made hugh amounts of money from Europe.

Most Politicians are generally wealthy and have have shares in businesses and are landowners so want cheap labour, high property prices so clearly it's in there interest to stay in Europe!!

Your list of top politicians extends to....two that have retired from politics. Are you high right now?

---------- Post added 19-06-2016 at 20:12 ----------

.........working in pubs without doubt!....

Been here 12 years without doubt! where have you been hiding?

Or are you still at school.......honest question!

Look at my username and ask yourself....is he still at school?

Sorry, I don't get my info from tradesmen over tea. I don't live in an episode of Aufweidersen Pet.

Edited by Shef1985

Just throwing an idea out here but I think maybe you think you are going to shock people by saying Bozza supports a one off amnesty for long term overstayers? A policy he's pushed for at least a decade now.

Close but no cigar for the remainians.

He also supports relaxing the immigration rules. So the point I'm making is that if you're voting Brexit to limit immigration you're going to be in for a shock.

Your list of top politicians extends to....two that have retired from politics. Are you high right now?

Look at my username and ask yourself....is he still at school....

Sorry, I don't get my info from tradesmen over tea...I don't live in an episode of Aufweidersehn Pet.

..........sorry, I just got the impression you were more like Shef2005!...........certainly makes us wonder what episode you do live in!

Look at my username and ask yourself....is he still at school....

Sorry, I don't get my info from tradesmen over tea...I don't live in an episode of Aufweidersen Pet.

No shef1985 gets his info from leftie newspapers. He's not in the real world so wouldn't speak to a tradesman who's actually witnessed it!!

He also supports relaxing the immigration rules.

Of course. Our current non EU immigration rules are incredibly restrictive because any bugger can wander in from the EU. Once out of that we need a more flexible system that meets OUR long and short term skills needs. But the remainians have been burbling that those of us who wish to take back control must hate immigrants for so long that they believe their own pish now.

That article was from 2008 before the recent influx. It'll be 2 million by now and it's only those who got NINO numbers...

So it looks like a Boris government will have to employ quite a few more people to put his plans into practice.

Of course. Our current non EU immigration rules are incredibly restrictive because any bugger can wander in from the EU. Once out of that we need a more flexible system that meets OUR long and short term skills needs. But the remainians have been burbling that those of us who wish to take back control must hate immigrants for so long that they believe their own pish now.

He was complaining about the immigration rules being too constrictive under the current EU rules.

He was complaining about the immigration rules being too constrictive under the current EU rules.

No. He wasn't.

Is it right that if children living with their mother in a EU country gets child support money whilst their husband works in britain?

Is it right that if a husband works lets say in Poland but his wife gets sod all off the polish goverment sent over to his children?