EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

okay, I'll bite:

which Boris is the honest politician who's not in it to line his own pockets ?

The Boris who supports Brexit ?

Or the Boris who supports Remain ?

We'll compare it to his good friend dodgy dave who had hidden off sure bank accounts set up by his father..

Or the labour donour who had a construction company and mysteriesly got all the construction contracts in London (mafia style) and by the way advertised jobs for polish workers only!!

Need I say more...

Good question. Illegal immigrants are those that outstay their Visa and then disappear or snook into the country and live underground, which is pretty hard to do for 12 years. They can't claim benefits or legally rent property and must be paid cash in hand by dodgy employers to survive or commit crime to survive yet manage to avoid the police consistently. That's why I expect there aren't that many.

I might be wrong though, but it was an odd policy for BoJo to come out with today.

.........a tradesman I employed just a few years back over a cup of tea told me that on entering a bedroom to attend to an electrical fault above a Chinese takeaway in Sheffield, found at estimation over 25 people sleeping rough who quickly disappeared!

The local Chinese takeaway at Stannington was closed down recently due to the number of illegals working shifts on the premises!.......I believe the owners were deported.It has now reverted to a Fish&Chip shop once again.

Some of us live in the real world! my estimation of the numbers under the radar will certainly be much higher than yours,but you may rely on "experts" to inform you differently!

We'll compare it to his good friend dodgy dave who had hidden off sure bank accounts set up by his father..

Or the labour donour who had a construction company and mysteriesly got all the construction contracts in London (mafia style) and by the way advertised jobs for polish workers only!!

Need I say more...

Please don't!

.........a tradesman I employed just a few years back over a cup of tea told me that on entering a bedroom to attend to an electrical fault above a Chinese takeaway in Sheffield, found at estimation over 25 people sleeping rough who quickly disappeared!

The local Chinese takeaway at Stannington was closed down recently due to the number of illegals working shifts on the premises!.......I believe the owners were deported.It has now reverted to a Fish&Chip shop once again.

Some of us live in the real world! my estimation of the numbers under the radar will certainly be much higher than yours,but you may rely on "experts" to inform you differently!

So when Boris becomes PM and offers an amnesty, maybe the illegals will be offered a but more legal protection.

Sooooo, you can account for 50 ish in Sheffield, by far the biggest city in S Yorks and are able to extrapolate that to thousands for the region as a whole? Are thousands of others running pubs in Dore or something??

Had they been here 12 years?

Immigration is out of control and has to stop .

we are bursting at the seems.

Don't worry, we're building thousands of new homes in the countryside to house them

Most top politicians that want us to stay in Europe believe this for personal gain. Neil cinnock, Tony Blair etc have made hugh amounts of money from Europe.

Most Politicians are generally wealthy and have have shares in businesses and are landowners so want cheap labour, high property prices so clearly it's in there interest to stay in Europe!!

Wow, that'll be a lot of work for the authorities to process when Boris becomes PM.

That article was from 2008 before the recent influx. It'll be 2 million by now and it's only those who got NINO numbers...

That article was from 2008 before the recent influx. It'll be 2 million by now and it's only those who got NINO numbers...

Perhaps.....influx from where though? We are specifically talking illegal immigrants only.

Boris only has an amnesty policy for those that have been here 12 years.

How are they gonna prove that?