EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Why have my comments being deleted very democratic!!!

Ok Lets portray mr Brendan coxs as a saints then who has not made a penny from his charity work he does it all for free:hihi::hihi:

I think that accusers should be named!...........if they accuse high profile figures of unsavory actions like Cliff Richard and Brendan Cox..........why should their reputation be protected when the accused may lose theirs until proven guilty?

Intersting idea by Boris Johnson, who wants to give illegal immigrants an amnesty and allow them to stay in the country. How does this sit with the Brexit supporters?

I can only imagine the "amnesty". It will probably involve processing camps surrounded by barbed wire - just to keep the racists out of course.

Why have my comments being deleted very democratic!!!

Ok Lets portray mr Brendan coxs as a saints then who has not made a penny from his charity work he does it all for free:hihi::hihi:

So people who work for charities shouldn't receive a wage?

So people who work for charities shouldn't receive a wage?

Shouldn't everyone who works for charities receive a wage?

Intersting idea by Boris Johnson, who wants to give illegal immigrants an amnesty and allow them to stay in the country. How does this sit with the Brexit supporters?
.......it probably makes sense to a degree like the USA has had to do...........but we still need control of borders going forward!

I can only imagine the "amnesty". It will probably involve processing camps surrounded by barbed wire - just to keep the racists out of course.

Boris being a staunch capitalist who can see the opportunities of taxing the illegal immigrants for their work. He's also on record ass saying that a cap on immigration is bad for the economy and when he was Mayor of London he lobbied the government to relax the current immigration rules.

I'm sure that many Brexit supporters are rubbing their hands in glee waiting for him to form is government post Brexit.

Heard that too....I was wondering if he knows the figures and they're minimal. They must have been here over 12 years. Bet it's a few thousand max...

Heard that too....I was wondering if he knows the figures and they're minimal. They must have been here over 12 years. Bet it's a few thousand max...
.." Bet it's a few thousand max..."............probably is!...................in South Yorkshire!

So people who work for charities shouldn't receive a wage?[/quote

I didn't say that a car salesman makes his money selling cars. A charity worker makes his money from campaigning but let's not portray a charity worker who earns £160k per annum any better than anybody else!! I'm just pointing out a charity worker has an agenda if there's money in there own pocket. So may have certain political beliefs and views as it benefits there wage packet!!

.." Bet it's a few thousand max..."............probably is!...................in South Yorkshire!

You think there are a few thousand illegal immigrants in S Yorks that have been here 12 years?

Not refugees

Not economic migrants

Not EU migrants

A few thousand illegal immigrants that have been here 12 years?

for me the question is , how have illegal immigrants been allowed to stay here for 12 years ?