Anyone work for NHS ICT HELP DESK ANALYST

Like work for the nhs as a service desk analysts

I think you need to do a lot more research!

The NHS is a brand name for 1000s of organisations (from GP practices through to Trusts).

The best analogy given to me was by the CEO of the Airdale NHS Trust "From a distance, people see the NHS as a blue whale, it is only when they get closer they realise it is a massive shoal of fish'...this is so true.

So again, when you say 'the NHS' which part are you specifically talking about? It will help in providing the answers you are looking for.

Edited by steveroberts
typo

Hi

Wondering if anyone knows or works for the nhs as an it service help desk analyst and could give some tips for what kind of things to expect

Many thanks

I'm assuming this will be at STH, I've seen it advertised recently.

I have worked there in that role, and in all honesty, was the worst place I have worked. However, since I left, I know that the service desk manager has changed. The person currently in the role is brilliant, so hopefully the working environment may have changed for the better.

Have you been offered a post, or are you in the process of applying?

I'm assuming this will be at STH, I've seen it advertised recently.

I have worked there in that role, and in all honesty, was the worst place I have worked. However, since I left, I know that the service desk manager has changed. The person currently in the role is brilliant, so hopefully the working environment may have changed for the better.

Have you been offered a post, or are you in the process of applying?

I have an interview next week. Been hearing mixed views of everyone. So don't know what to do