Moving in with a bloke make you fat?

Stuffing your fat face, sitting on your arse watching soaps and leading a generally sedantive life style makes you fat.

It isn't fashion magazine, realtionship breakdowns, unsafe streets, bad knees etc etc etc, yawn yawn yawn.

When will people look up and see the elephant in the room??? Fat people are to blame for being fat. This is just another excuse for the 'excuse for all my failings crowd'

Is it not just a case of once they have a man they let themselves go a bit ?

moving in with a man didn't make me fat. getting pregnant and eating far too much so that we each get fair portions has done that.

ive put on weight while with my boyf we like to eat out a lot together and eat nice food when at home, whereas when i was single i was out all the time and dieted so i could 'catch' a man. but as dylan says i only have myself to blame,my boyf doesnt force me to eat as much as him (though i wish i could blame him!) :)

You should be shagging more surely?

You should be shagging more surely?

no. look at me. shagging contributed greatly to my weight gain.

OH i hope you dont just lay there asking for a new pair of shoes.

its called contentment

you get a wife / husband, car, house, couple of kids......and get fat

my missus put on weight after our two daughters were born.

also, talking of shagging, when youve lived together for the best part of 20 years.......you stop doing that virtually too, you start taking each other for granted.

huh

this was supposed to be posted in another thread so i edited it :P

I can't believe it ! How come blokes get the blame for everything? If a woman puts on weight surely she could have said no to that mars bar or a pizza. Mmmm, I'll eat the lot then blame HIM instead! Women I ask ya? Tsk!:) at least Weenireeni has some sense. Good on ya;)

I can see how some guys would get lazy once they moved in, because they think the efforts paid of and they don't have to put the effort in anymore to look good for their partners. Personally, I'd try and still eat relatively healthy where ever I was and appear the best I could for my partner :D also, as mentioned, sex is a very good form of exercise :hihi: