Strange object in the sky shiregreen

Looks more like a reflection of the living room light in the glass. :), any doubters should ask themselves why take the photo through the glass when the window above is wide open.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

also why only a photo when 90% of cameras take video.

Is it April 1st???

Looks more like a reflection of the living room light in the glass. :), any doubters should ask themselves why take the photo through the glass when the window above is wide open.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

also why only a photo when 90% of cameras take video.

Is it April 1st???

I took the photo through the glass because i was sat beside my daughter on the bed with her in the recovery position who was ill with a high temp. I was cooling her down as she has had previous fits hence the window being wide open and curtains open to let air in the room. I was sat in the dark because light would set her fit off and the high temp. Only took a photo as didn't think at time to record it and my flash was on.

Saw this myself. Called my oh to come and see it. We could also hear the engine noise. When they passed over our area they were all in a straight line.They all seemed to be the same distance apart.

I saw this last night. I was hoping to post something on here myself due to the strangeness of it. I am in High Green and it was midnight when I saw it go over. I wanted to make a note of the time I saw it, and after I had watched it my phone said approx 12.03 am. I was laid in bed when I saw 2 bright orange yellow lights and a slightly smaller light in the middle, they were travelling in a perfect straight line, and I could see a faint white flashing light on all 3 objects. They did indeed appear to be the same distance apart, as appeared to be linked, although what may have linked them together was not visible. I think I could hear a very faint noise, but when we looked through the back bedroom window, after seeing them fly from the front, the bright light had dimmed and the objects appeared to be triangular with 3 lights underneath. As soon as I saw whilst laid in bed looking up at the sky, I told my partner, who also watched them. He too thought them strange and he usually dismisses most things and absolutely does not believe in aliens etc. I admit these crafts left me puzzled.

Exactly what i saw. It hovered for a while with bright lights and when it came over my roof top it was triangular with 3 lifhts. The pic i took was when it was hovering possible high green/ ecclesfield area. Im in Shiregreen. It came over my house and it was triangular underneath it then when it came to the front of my house it was in its side could see 3 lights in a line this time and it sounded like (how can i put it) ?made the quietest noise like a fan u have when its turned on

or a Vulcan

You would have known it was a vulcan. Lived nr waddington for years and even double glazing couldn't stop the mugs from shaking when that baby opened up. :D

You would have known it was a vulcan. Lived nr waddington for years and even double glazing couldn't stop the mugs from shaking when that baby opened up. :D

Can't imagine they'd be flying it at night either.

It woke me up last night too. When I looked out of the window all I could see was an orange/yellow glow above the clouds and could hear a strange engine sound like a huge fan. I've got a feeling it was some of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0FReLaS9j0

I Wish it had been daytime to see them! There are accounts of B2'S at RAF Fairford on Twitter too.

My Mr saw this last night too, in Parson Cross while he was walking the dogs. He is a total non-believer in anything out of this worldly or supernatural etc but he is convinced what he saw was a UFO he says he didn't notice any noise though. He's had me googling all afternoon to try and identify it lol

It sounds like a weird object. Pity it couldn't have been filmed but good that a photo was taken. It might be worth reporting it to a UFO group or something, perhaps they could do some investigations to find out what it could have been or if any military craft were flying in the area at the time. Wonder if anyone else has seen it further afield than Sheffield or if someone got footage. It's very intriguing! X