Cat sitter needed - can anyone help??

Hi

I am looking for a kind person who could offer 'temporary lodgings' to my two female cats

for 10 days inclusive

After a long illness I finally have the chance to go away on holiday but my cats have not been inocculated so catteries won't accept them and as I am only on sickness benefits I cannot afford to get them done plus boarding fees

They are indoor cats have never been outdoors so have no health issues, they are very clean and well behaved girls and I will supply all food,bedding etc

It would be from thur 25th June to Sat 4th July and I am happy to pay a daily rate for their

stay

If you think you could help then please contact me on 07739 696953

Regards

Rob

Do you have any friends that could stay at your home, this would make it less stressful for your girls too xx

The cattery we have just used charges £7.50 for one cat or £12 per night for two cats sharing the same enclosure.

We have a house cat that is almost sixteen years old and is diabetic. They took great care of him so I would definitely recommend them. Does this price make it affordable for your cats to get their injections? Pm me if you want their details.

I have pmd you re cat boarding..Hope you find someone soon,,

They might not have logged back on Sue, did you look at their profile? The have logged on this afternoon though.