Bragazzis Deli to deliver to people's homes!

Hi all

I spoke with Matteo earlier today and he told me he was going to shortly start a home online order service not just in Sheffield but around whole of UK. Website is up and running already he tells me. This gem on Abbeydale Road will no longer be the domain of a few lucky people!!, shame!!!

Love Katsxx

I'd noticed how Matt & the guys had been slacking lately, this should keep them busy!

Keep up the good work guys, what a wonderful eating and drinking hole.

I wish you every success.

SR

any idea what the website is? cant find it on google!:help:

Pardon my ignorance, but on a scale of 1 - 10, what would you give them?

I agree Stan!! - hee, that write up in the Sheffield Star last wednesday seems to have done in him no favours at all - he's so busy everytime I go in!!!

I see the place is now the haunt of the rich and famous as a few fridays ago I was sitting behind the mighty Neil Warnock and his dear lady!!! Although I don't know if the blades dip in form can be put down to a 'gran bragazzi' heeeee. Go the blades!!

Just hope matt can deliver his sumptious ice cream to my home when I watch England win the world cup!!!! (that will upset him, I know he's got sum money on the azzurri!)

Love to all

Toffer

Yeah its.... bragazzis.com

I am moving down south soon for work. Apart from my friends and family...the next biggest thing I am going to miss is Bragazzis on Abbeydale Road. Just can't get enough of that place. I think has to be the best Deli/Coffee place in Sheffield.

But at least there site is going to be up and running soon....let me just wish all the lovely staff and Matteo all the best.

Promise to be there best customer down south...do I get shares or at least friends discount yet? ;) hehe!

iron x

Pardon my ignorance, but on a scale of 1 - 10, what would you give them?

Pardon mine, but a rating for what? In terms of atmosphere and what they produce it's pretty unique in Sheffield. Difficult to compare.

I would scale it 15/10 heeee!! but then I again I virtually live in the place when Im at home in Sheffield. No, serious its coffee and panini alone are worthy of a visit. I would go as far as saying , Pete_Jim, it is a unique concept not just in Sheffield but of entire UK. My girlfriend is Italian and if she talks about in high esteem you know they are doing something rite! Italians are so hard to please when it comes to food!!!!!! (no offence)

I could not concur more with all of the previous postings. I have seen this Deli go from strength to strength since it opened a few years ago. My husband and I have both travelled the world for much of our working lives and in all honesty I am yet to drink coffee quite like Bragazzis. When we were last in there I spoke with a dear lady who told me this place will soon be part of a TV documentary. Can I just add what a gentleman Matthew is in the way he treats people.

I hate to be cynical but is it more than just coincidence that most of the posters on this thread are brand new and all of their posts (if more than 1) refer to the same establishment? Hmmmm :suspect: