Alleged assault on shoplifter in Tescos

It's a big assumption to think he has a carer.

I wasn't assuming he did....

it was more of... if he does/should, where were they?

If not, and his condition is as bad as people are making out, why didn't/doesn't he have one?

Calendar must be desperate for some some news. In any case SHOW ALL THE VIDEO EVIDENCE rather than a few clips which make out the staff are wholly in the wrong. Propaganda at its worst :loopy:

I think people are getting sick of petty crime....

What do you think of what this shop owner did? (warning: there is some swearing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBiCVI69IRQ

Typical East London local shop, the guy is lucky most small stores I know have a bat behind the counter, as the guy says, it's not tesco or sainsburys bro:roll:

Puts the Tesco incident in to perspective, big stores seen as easy targets for repeat offenders, I doubt the London guy will ever set foot in that store again.

That said I must be going soft, as I think the London incident was a few slaps too many, the thief was compliant and didn't look to flee aslo offered no resistance to being hit.

Calendar must be desperate for some some news. In any case SHOW ALL THE VIDEO EVIDENCE rather than a few clips which make out the staff are wholly in the wrong. Propaganda at its worst :loopy:

Well said!

And if he was known to have a mental illness (that he has regular treatment for) - then where was his carer?

What an ignorant remark.

What an ignorant remark.

Mr Halibut you really need to get off your soapbox. Tony Ben is long gone ;)

And if he was known to have a mental illness (that he has regular treatment for) - then where was his carer?

Why would he need one?

Mr Halibut you really need to get off your soapbox. Tony Ben is long gone ;)

It was a thoroughly ignorant remark and I'll do as I wish.

You spelled Benn incorrectly.

Why was it ignorant?

Maybe provide an argument with your replies, then people might not jump on you or them.....

And if (like according to some reports) he was dancing around in an isle and making a nuicanse of himself, then his illness is obviouly at a level where he needs care.....

Edited by Ghozer

Are you the founder of the grammar police Mr Halibut? Indeed an extra 'n' was needed however i couldn't be bothered to rectify. i have sinned...

A shoplifting Crackhead been made out to be a victim, Its not fair to people with real mental health issue's,And to when real innocent people have been mistreated.