Looking for a dog walker s5

Does anyone know of a dog walker with availability mon - fri for 1 hour per day.

I have recently started working longer hours and I'm looking for someone to walk my 2 small dogs.

I have tried lots of dog walkers but they either don't seem to cover my area (wincobank) or have no availability.

Try Amy (Outpaws dog walking ) I think she is near you .

07876 367423

There's also Ali Cutting who I use, she covers me (Standon Crescent in Wincobank) and has a few in S5. I've been using her since Jan and she's great but I'm not sure on her availability I 07976 615762. Wincobank is not a widely covered area for dog walkers, we ended up really stuck for a few months last year!

I'm not sure if he's back walking again but if David @ muddypaws is back on the walking scene yet, he's also highly recommended by me!

There's also Ali Cutting who I use, she covers me (Standon Crescent in Wincobank) and has a few in S5. I've been using her since Jan and she's great but I'm not sure on her availability I 07976 615762. Wincobank is not a widely covered area for dog walkers, we ended up really stuck for a few months last year!

I'm not sure if he's back walking again but if David @ muddypaws is back on the walking scene yet, he's also highly recommended by me!

Dave has just had an operation and so sadly still cannot take on any work :( but thank you for the recommendation.

Please wish him a speedy recovery from Lisa, Peter, Peanut & Zom!! We all hope he's feeling much better soon.

Please wish him a speedy recovery from Lisa, Peter, Peanut & Zom!! We all hope he's feeling much better soon.

I have done, he says thank you and he hopes that the Boys are behaving :)

Hi. I look after Sheffield 6 area. I do not have any dogs to walk out that area, but I am more than happy to try my best to help you out.

Send me a text and I will send you a link to my website and Facebook account (I can't post them on here yet as I am a new member). You can then have a look at your own leisure and give me a call if I can be of service. I am more than happy to come round and meet you all. Absolutely no pressure!

Kind regards

Lee A Smith

---------- Post added 15-06-2015 at 20:30 ----------

Also if you google Paws 'n' Claws S6 you will find my details come up as the top 2 links and the first Facebook link you come too as you scroll down.

Regards

Lee A Smith

Paws 'n' Claws

Hi i run Walkies With Del & Pet Care Services, take a look at my website, i give me a ring on the number on there to see if i can assist you

http://www.del1284.wix.com/walkieswithdel

Crb/Dbs checked & fully insured, qualified in pet/canine 1st aid and references are available

thanks

del