Viper I.D - Sheffield Train Station

Hello,

Has anyone seen the Viper stall in the Sheffield Train Station this week, they are offering £10 to anyone over 17 that will have their images recorded for 15 seconds to be used in police identity parades - easiest tenner I ever made!

Am I the only person who thought from the title that this was something to do with snakes? I'll get my coat...

Am I the only person who thought from the title that this was something to do with snakes? I'll get my coat...

ha ha me too

Hello,

Has anyone seen the Viper stall in the Sheffield Train Station this week, they are offering £10 to anyone over 17 that will have their images recorded for 15 seconds to be used in police identity parades - easiest tenner I ever made!

So, er...what happens if your images should get picked in a police identity parade for something you never did?

Might it turn into the most expensive tenner you ever made? :D

Nothing would happen if you were identified incorrectly.

Is this still there?

Nothing would happen if you were identified incorrectly.

Is this still there?

What if you had your picture taken, then turned to a life of crime though?

This reminds me of the Dutch police suddenly organising open days for school kids, part of the open day was a presentation on how DNA evidence worked.

The swab was just for fun! (Apparently).

Not sure the police would be allowed to use your photo for other purposes. Am sure it is all in the fine print. Don't go for your photo taken then commit crimes.

Not sure the police would be allowed to use your photo for other purposes. Am sure it is all in the fine print. Don't go for your photo taken then commit crimes.

Or- more succinctly- just don't commit crime.

Or- more succinctly- just don't commit crime.

Bit difficult when everybody is guilty of the production of class A drugs unless totally brain dead.

Bit difficult when everybody is guilty of the production of class A drugs unless totally brain dead.

Really? And you're the chemist?