Owls rumours 2015

Joey Barton isnt in the frame Mel, its my opinion that he'd be worth bringing in, he has had a good couple of seasons, on loan at Lille? i think and last season with qpr, Id jump at him coming to hillsborough, regardless of his baggage, his temperament is part and parcel of his play, not everyones cup of tea, granted, but i think he'd do a job for us. Its my opinion so sod off you lot:hihi:

my post was mainly about Carbone 'slagging' Gray off, i cant comment on the bloke really,cos as most of ya know, i missed those days.

ah my bad...for just jumping in here and there and only seeing bits lol, since its a rumour thread i thought it was a rumour not an opinion :P

ah my bad...for just jumping in here and there and only seeing bits lol, since its a rumour thread i thought it was a rumour not an opinion :P

Tut tut Mel, you should know better than to jump to logical conclusions on here!:hihi:

Joey Barton isnt in the frame Mel, its my opinion that he'd be worth bringing in, he has had a good couple of seasons, on loan at Lille? i think and last season with qpr, Id jump at him coming to hillsborough, regardless of his baggage, his temperament is part and parcel of his play, not everyones cup of tea, granted, but i think he'd do a job for us. Its my opinion so sod off you lot:hihi:

my post was mainly about Carbone 'slagging' Gray off, i cant comment on the bloke really,cos as most of ya know, i missed those days.

We already have Hutchinson for that! (Do we? Has he been retained?)

He signed this time last year on a two year contract..

Tut tut Mel, you should know better than to jump to logical conclusions on here!:hihi:

i know :blush::help:

Hutchinson is good at keeping the physio busy!

Is it me or doesn't anyone else not really think Rhodes is that great ..:suspect:

Rather have Connor Whickham tbh...

Is it me or doesn't anyone else not really think Rhodes is that great ..:suspect:

Rather have Connor Whickham tbh...

Couldn't disagree with you any less. I think Rhodes is of unbelievable class and seems to mature more and more every season. In fact I don't even have to argue this one as his track record says just about everything about the lad. He has a better than 1 in every 2 games goals record and he has proved that he is more than capable at Championship level by knocking in 20+ goals every season for the last 3 years at Blackburn.

The real test for the lad will come in the top flight however in regards how great is in the Championship I personally think you would struggle to find many better than him in front of goal. That is why Premiership clubs are after the lad.

You can rubbish the lads ability just because he is destined for bigger and better things especially with a track record that flaws your opinion mate :hihi:

Couldn't disagree with you any less. I think Rhodes is of unbelievable class and seems to mature more and more every season. In fact I don't even have to argue this one as his track record says just about everything about the lad. He has a better than 1 in every 2 games goals record and he has proved that he is more than capable at Championship level by knocking in 20+ goals every season for the last 3 years at Blackburn.

The real test for the lad will come in the top flight however in regards how great is in the Championship I personally think you would struggle to find many better than him in front of goal. That is why Premiership clubs are after the lad.

You can rubbish the lads ability just because he is destined for bigger and better things especially with a track record that flaws your opinion mate :hihi:

mi workmate reckons Boro are after Rhodes

Yeah i've heard boro along with a few other Championship clubs however so are Palace and Swansea and I know where I would want to be plying my trade. If he moves to either of the two top flight teams he has a decent shout of getting some pitch time as well as opposed to just warming a bench and the salary will no doubt be better than what he would get at a Championship club.

I reckon they should be as well but he'll come to the temple (I hope)

I reckon they should be as well but he'll come to the temple (I hope)

I'm only looking at it logically. Let's say I was Jordan Rhodes right now with two top flight teams sniffing at me. Would I rather go and join my dad at a Championship club who in all fairness aren't that different to my current club or would I rather try and make a name for myself in the best league in the world? The league I have dreamed of playing in since I was a young lad in the park with jumpers as goal posts. No doubt for a much improved salary as premiership players command bigger wages.