Owls rumours 2015

Would love this to be true,but we wont blame you if its not:hihi:

I don't usually get involved with this rumours thing, but thought someone else could back up the gossip.

Probably the guy in the office, Shhhhhhhhhhhh walls have ears.

I don't usually get involved with this rumours thing, but thought someone else could back up the gossip.

Only thing ive heard is,three players joining this week,one will be a big name signing,as usual ill believe nowt until it happens.:)

Bamford did well for 'Boro last season and Derby (and MK Dons in L1 before that)the season before that so hes a proven scorer at this level and still under 25 so of course he would be a decent signing, I doubt we'd pay 5mill for him and think Chelsea would prefer him to be loaned to a Prem team so theres probably nothing in it, good to see you belittle a decent upcoming English striker just because theres some internet gossip linking him to us.

Can outfield players still go on loan between Premier League clubs, or have they changed the rules? Bamford is a Chelsea player and Norwich are now in the Premier.

Hi SP, can,t find any info on it but i would think if they are not one of the twenty five registered players then they are stuck with league football if that is the case.

As for the rumors to Patrick Bamford xx million and Connor Wickham xx million. I believe that if the Owls were to secure the services of either of these two YOUNG strikers, it would be not only ambitious but money well spent. Bamford has nothing to prove in the Championship and surely Wickham is only sticking around where he is for the money at a club that will be relegation fodder-as usual- next season.

Any, one or both will do for me.

As for the rumors to Patrick Bamford xx million and Connor Wickham xx million. I believe that if the Owls were to secure the services of either of these two YOUNG strikers, it would be not only ambitious but money well spent.

Jordan Rhodes was on his way last week ,

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote

Hi SP, can,t find any info on it but i would think if they are not one of the twenty five registered players then they are stuck with league football if that is the case.

What do they want for Wickham,looking at what Man City have splashed out for a 18 year old Fulham player with 22 appearances the price could be frightening.

What do they want for Wickham,looking at what Man City have splashed out for a 18 year old Fulham player with 22 appearances the price could be frightening.

If Manchester City wanted Wickham, I'm sure they would have signed him by now.

If Manchester City wanted Wickham, I'm sure they would have signed him by now.

I know MC don't want him what I'm saying is English players are well overpriced and if the Fulham lad goes for 11m then surely sunderland would want at least that.

'Twenty five registered players?' I'm not sure what that means as regards to rules, but "League football ?' the Premier operates on some what different 'rules' as opposed to the other divisions.