Modest driving for women.

He did quote this

I still find it odd that you insist on calling me an he even though I have told you several times that I am a she.

---------- Post added 30-05-2015 at 18:58 ----------

Fair do's. Guess I'm just used to him talking total bilge.

So not only did you not read my post you also didn't read the story in the link.

And you are probably the top bilge poster on the forum, its very close between you and a couple of others assuming off cause that they aren't also you.

I still find it odd that you insist on calling me an he even though I have told you several times that I am a she.

Probably for the same reason you told someone you were not from Sheffield, when you clearly stated under your avatar you were from Sheffield!

Then when I pointed that out to you, you removed the Sheffield location!:confused:

Probably for the same reason you told someone you were not from Sheffield, when you clearly stated under your avatar you were from Sheffield!

Then when I pointed that out to you, you removed the Sheffield location!:confused:

I'm not from Sheffield and I removed it because it distracted your attention away from the topics.

I'm not from Sheffield and I removed it because it distracted your attention away from the topics.

Ha, ha, good try, I've heard it all now. :hihi::P:hihi:

Have you had sex change since you were MrSmith?

---------- Post added 30-05-2015 at 21:27 ----------

Actually you had your location as Sheffield when you posted that your MP had held his seat for over 30 years. The only local MP to do that is Kevin Barron in Rother Valley. When I pointed that out you removed the Sheffield bit.

I had my location as Sheffield because that was my location, but because you and another couple of members or you using multiple accounts can't get your head round the fact that I might not always be in the same location, I decided to remove the distraction.

And no I haven't had a sex change, not that it is any of your business.

And no I haven't had a sex change, not that it is any of your business.

Are you Frank or should I say Kelly Maloney?:hihi:

I was talking about the parents that think studying the Torah is more important than a rounded education, and adults that spend their time doing prayer studies instead of seeking work. No we shouldn't close all school just the schools that don't produce people ready and able to contribute to UK society, schools that produce the next generation of benefits claimants are rather pointless.

Which on average every school probably produces pupils that don't grow to contribute to society.

Which on average every school probably produces pupils that don't grow to contribute to society.

And plenty of the schools that do fail to give their pupils a good all round education have been closed or taken over, this school appears on the face of it to be worse than most.

Its appears that Israel has a same problem.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/14/us-israel-ultraorthodox-economy-idUSTRE73D25W20110414

Meir Gross is a Jewish ultra-Orthodox father of five who does not work. Despite warnings that Israel's economy may be threatened by his fast growing, often unemployed, community, he does not want a job.

Gross advocates a pious existence geared to study. He spends nearly his entire day learning Torah (Jewish law), which he says is the most important edict bestowed on the Jewish man, and it cannot be combined with a job.

"Torah study demands utter and complete devotion. We're not interested in making money or in material luxury. We are content with very little and our true joy, and highest duty, is learning," Gross said.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ultra-orthodox-unemployment-rates-unsustainable-fischer-says/

Ultra-Orthodox unemployment rates unsustainable, Fischer says

Bank of Israel governor says solving income inequality, poverty are long-term challenges for the Israeli economy.

Edited by loraward

A 'good school' most certainly does not teach children than women are inferior and have fewer rights than anyone else. It's utterly disgusting that 'schools' like this exist in our supposedly modern, progressive society.

Why are benefits being dished out to these people if they are choosing to not work??

Anyone else who chooses to study instead of work doesn't get much in the way of benefits, a discount on council tax is most other people can get.

A 'good school' most certainly does not teach children than women are inferior and have fewer rights than anyone else. It's utterly disgusting that 'schools' like this exist in our supposedly modern, progressive society.

Religion always seems to get a free pass when it comes to discrimination. I think it was the same orthodox sect that recently placed signs on streets telling women which side they could walk on. In Israel and the US they've been telling women to sit at the back of buses too. And recently they've been disrupting flights by refusing to sit next to women on planes.

Crazy world ain't it.

Why are benefits being dished out to these people if they are choosing to not work??

Anyone else who chooses to study instead of work doesn't get much in the way of benefits, a discount on council tax is most other people can get.

Under the current system in the UK they'd soon be unable to claim anything after being sanctioned.