Where to sell second-hand furniture

Hi everybody,

I don't know if this is actually the best place to ask this. So I am sorry if it is not :rolleyes:

My question is related to the selling of a second-hand sofabed which it has been barely used as I bought it less than 3 months ago. I am trying to sell it as I have to move back to my country. I would need some pieces of advices on where I could advertise it. I have tried to sell it in several websites as well as Facebook pages. But I haven't been very successful up to now. Can anybody recommend me some websites or places? I would be interested as well in second-hand shops that buy to private owners. Although I guess I wouldn't get so much money in that kind of places, would I?

Thank you very much for your help! Ta :)

Try pre loved on line. Your asking price may be a problem. Usually people will only pay about a third of the new price for something second hand.

Ebay or Gumtree? - Although used 2nd hand furniture will sell for a lot less than you paid for it.

sel it on one of these pages that you can buy sell or give away or the old favourite Ebay be sure to post a picture of what your selling x

Thank you very much for your answers. I appreciate it. I have already posted it in all the websites you have said though.

What about a furniture shop which buys second hand furniture? Does anybody know any? :rolleyes: