VIP paedophile ring

[.....accusing the police of a homosexual witch hunt.

Can witches be homosexual? Wouldn't they be lesbian?

Proctor is the first politician, as far as I'm aware, to openly mention multiple murders are being investigated.

Proctor is the first politician, as far as I'm aware, to openly mention multiple murders are being investigated.

I thought it was common knowledge about children being killed (allegedly) but now he has admitted that this is what he is being questioned about.

They say there is no smoke without fire.....but that means innocent people can get burnt. The actions of the police in this matter have been ridiculous.

I cannot comment on Harvey Proctor, only to say that he was once convicted of a crime that is no longer criminal today....a bit like Alan Turing. Never liked Proctor, but am not going down the pitchfork route until there is real evidence. Thought he did well to come out and stand up for himself today.

I thought it was common knowledge about children being killed (allegedly) but now he has admitted that this is what he is being questioned about.

They say there is no smoke without fire.....but that means innocent people can get burnt. The actions of the police in this matter have been ridiculous.

I cannot comment on Harvey Proctor, only to say that he was once convicted of a crime that is no longer criminal today....a bit like Alan Turing. Never liked Proctor, but am not going down the pitchfork route until there is real evidence. Thought he did well to come out and stand up for himself today.

Yes I know it's common knowledge, (again, been on the internet for years,) but it's usually tucked out of the way in newspaper articles, or spoken about as the more looney of the conspiracy theories. But he's rather given it a credibility it didn't have before.

Inquiry on verge of collapse says Proctor

after last night's panorama it needs to collapse and some of those investigating it want to be investigated themselves.

There never seems to be any shortage of resources for the Police when they investigate these historic allegations, most of which have only been reported decades after they were allegedly committed . However , the Police are slow to respond to many crimes which happen daily as consequence of a lack of resources . My thoughts are the Police enjoy some kind of sadistic pleasure when investigating famous celebrities or politicians and are over eager to waste money on these allegations . A prime example is when the Police raided Cliff Richard's house after tipping off the media .

It's the compensation culture which is the motivation for the majority of these allegations rather than people seeking genuine justice . The country has gone mad in allowing this nonsense to happen, most of which is funded by tax payers .

There never seems to be any shortage of resources for the Police when they investigate these historic allegations, most of which have only been reported decades after they were allegedly committed . However , the Police are slow to respond to many crimes which happen daily as consequence of a lack of resources . My thoughts are the Police enjoy some kind of sadistic pleasure when investigating famous celebrities or politicians and are over eager to waste money on these allegations . A prime example is when the Police raided Cliff Richard's house after tipping off the media .

It's the compensation culture which is the motivation for the majority of these allegations rather than people seeking genuine justice . The country has gone mad in allowing this nonsense to happen, most of which is funded by tax payers .

did you see the panorama broascast? to be honest it was shocking. aleadged victims had been "groomed" by police or social services. they were shown photos of folk they had never named, given locations they had never named and stories of abuse they had never reported. the 2 men interviewed both appeared to have had their entire stories fabricated by others and then indoctrinated with the "facts".

it would be interesing to see someone do a similar fit up of tom wood and see what a media storm can do. certainly the high profile names who were implicated appeared to have no tangible evidence against them, but also appeared to have a very short life span after the "allegations" surfaced

It seems some VIP paedophiles are given cottages by our future king. That was after he (and several others) intervened back in 1991 to stop the bishop from being prosecuted.

did you see the panorama broascast? to be honest it was shocking. aleadged victims had been "groomed" by police or social services. they were shown photos of folk they had never named, given locations they had never named and stories of abuse they had never reported. the 2 men interviewed both appeared to have had their entire stories fabricated by others and then indoctrinated with the "facts".

it would be interesing to see someone do a similar fit up of tom wood and see what a media storm can do. certainly the high profile names who were implicated appeared to have no tangible evidence against them, but also appeared to have a very short life span after the "allegations" surfaced

I think it was more interesting for what it didn't say, than what it did.

No mention of Geoffrey Dickens, the various lost dossiers, the 1,400 other alleged victims from all over the country, Barbara Castle and her journalist friend, or the lengths MI5 agents have gone to to keep things covered up. That's just for starters...

Lots of other glaring omissions. Instead we had a none-coherent fudge of fact, non-fact and opinion. This was either a very bad piece of TV journalism, or a deliberate attempt to discredit the investigation.

No, I never saw the program .

I guess the legal teams of VIP's / Celebrities who have been convicted of historic sex crime will be interested in the allegations that alleged victims may have been 'groomed' by Police if they are considering launching apeals for their clients .

I think it was more interesting for what it didn't say, than what it did.

No mention of Geoffrey Dickens, the various lost dossiers, the 1,400 other alleged victims from all over the country, Barbara Castle and her journalist friend, or the lengths MI5 agents have gone to to keep things covered up. That's just for starters...

Lots of other glaring omissions. Instead we had a none-coherent fudge of fact, non-fact and opinion. This was either a very bad piece of TV journalism, or a deliberate attempt to discredit the investigation.

Totally agree. Absolutely disgusting programme and journalism at its worst. The only dirt they were interested in was on Chris Fay's light switch, which we had to see in all its glory more than once.

Mentioned Chris Fay's past conviction but failed to mention the past convictions of those VIPs accused.

---------- Post added 08-10-2015 at 20:31 ----------

It seems some VIP paedophiles are given cottages by our future king. That was after he (and several others) intervened back in 1991 to stop the bishop from being prosecuted.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/oct/07/bishop-peter-ball-escaped-charges-mps-royal-family-intervened-court

Absolutely shocking.

And for the DM lovers:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3263475/Bishop-abused-young-priests-naked-prayers-got-away-two-decades.html

The comments section is worth a look.

Edited by Hesther