VIP paedophile ring

Jill Dando RIP

I wonder if the Ted Heath allegations are genuine or if it's a red herring.

It would make backwards sense to have allegations that can be robustly disproved to cast a shadow over all the other allegations.

A police call for victims to come forward seems exceptional bearing in mind it's an allegation from a historic former madam and involving a conservative prime minister.

Edited by Stranza
Shocking spelling.

I am absolutely astounded that the recent revelations about politicians, police and other powerful people abusing and raping children has not been the headline news in every paper and TV channel.

The details are truly horrific. Uniformed POLICE OFFICERS allegedly not only kept watch but took part in the rapes as recently as the 90's.

This is no different to the initial allegations against TV/Radio presenters and the Rotherham abuse where it was the publicity that gave victims the strength to come forward.

Yet in this case, it is almost radio silence.

What's going on??

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/26/vip-paedophile-ring-woman-waives-anonymity-link-politician-abuse

Hey,listen.........did it happen in Rotherham,can it be blamed on Labour and/or 'foreigners'........sweep it under the carpet then.

Theres a growing number of people (myself included) who are starting to think maybe Savile was innocent and just a patsy for the people in power. Dropping Jimmy in it made massive news and no doubt took some heat away from some sensitive places.

Theres a growing number of people (myself included) who are starting to think maybe Savile was innocent and just a patsy for the people in power. Dropping Jimmy in it made massive news and no doubt took some heat away from some sensitive places.

I think Savile's death opened the whole can of worms. I believe he was a procurer of children for the rich and famous. He had friends in high places and hob nobbed with politicians and royalty. He seemed to have a very intimate relationship with the most unlikely people. I always thought that was strange.

He also had access to plenty of care homes etc and seems to have been given free run of the places. I think he is the missing link.

However I do think the trials and imprisonment of famous people like Rolf Harris (with great fanfare and publicity,) were a diversion, and was supposed to satisfy the public question - 'See, no one is above the law.'

I wondered if Saville was over egged but the program on BBC, The Detectives, about a friend of his and the investigation convinced me it was actually possible for someone to abuse their opportunity on such a scale.

Allegedly the former Prime Minster Ted Heath has fallen under the spotlight for child abuse crimes. Who knew what was going on but kept quite, how many were involved, how will this all end?

The establishment will make a few token sacrifices and the deflect interest back on the wannabes such as the DJs and their hangers on.

No change there then.

Threads merged.

Please use the search/prompt facility before starting new threads.

Thank you.

Allegedly the former Prime Minster Ted Heath has fallen under the spotlight for child abuse crimes. Who knew what was going on but kept quite, how many were involved, how will this all end?

Hmmm. . . do you think he was blackmailed into making us join the EU / EEC / Common market ?

Hmmm. . . do you think he was blackmailed into making us join the EU / EEC / Common market ?
You never know......

Hey,listen.........did it happen in Rotherham,can it be blamed on Labour and/or 'foreigners'........sweep it under the carpet then.

It's all over the media and will be on every front page tomorrow. Your 'everyone's a racist' conspiracy doesn't hold up I'm afraid.

Sadly people in power get away with all sorts of things and it happens in every culture and every country. I fear it will be a never ending battle for humanity and it is something we should bear in mind when those in authority constantly asked for more powers over us... they just can't be trusted with it.