VIP paedophile ring

Then I suggest you do your own research, and draw your own conclusions.

Start with 'A paedophile dossier was compiled by Labour Peer Barbara Castle in the 1980s naming Edward Heath among others, but it was buried.' Daily [/i]Mail(Barbara Castle then went to a journalist friend and gave a copy to him. (His office was raided by what he supposes was MI5, the dossier confiscated, and he was physically threatened not to disclose what had happened,)[/I]

Then there was MP Jeffrey Dickens who raised the matter on the floor of the house also in the 80s, and watched his carreer go down the pan.

Now do you think MPs of the calibre of Barbara Castle made this up for fun?

what charges have they made with out the protection of parliment and within thet protection what has been folloowed up

---------- Post added 20-02-2017 at 01:45 ----------

Then I suggest you do your own research, and draw your own conclusions.

Start with 'A paedophile dossier was compiled by Labour Peer Barbara Castle in the 1980s naming Edward Heath among others, but it was buried.' Daily [/i]Mail(Barbara Castle then went to a journalist friend and gave a copy to him. (His office was raided by what he supposes was MI5, the dossier confiscated, and he was physically threatened not to disclose what had happened,)[/I]

Then there was MP Jeffrey Dickens who raised the matter on the floor of the house also in the 80s, and watched his carreer go down the pan.

Now do you think MPs of thealibr ce of Barbara Castle made this up for fun?

I really dont think any MPs have much calibre as you say

Edited by phil752

what charges have they made with out the protection of parliment and within thet protection what has been folloowed up

---------- Post added 20-02-2017 at 01:45 ----------

I really dont think any MPs have much calibre as you say

Nothing was properly followed up in the 80s. It came up again in the 90s, and the noughties, people complained. Nothing was done, so presumably it continued with impunity.

It all changed following the death of Jimmy Saville for the simple reason he was the procurer of children for the rich and famous including Establishment figures. Saville was fair game and it exploded all over the media before they could stop it. And this time it couldn't be ignored and the connections were made. A few celebs were thrown to the wolves to appease the mob. (Saville's posssible connection with Heath is the notorious Haut de la Garenne children's home in Jersey which came to the media's attention when children's bodies were supposed to have been dug up. Haut de la Garenne was frequented by both men. Saville is said to have procured boys from there, Heath took boys sailing from there on his yacht.)

They were ready to go to court against Jenner, who managed to delay with court deliberations over his mental health. By the time they got the go ahead, he died. Remember the last thing they want, is for it to go to court.

I don't know how old you are or if you remember Barbara Castle, but believe me, if anybody was of that calibre, she was. Nobody messed with her. At that time there were very few female MPs and they had to be bloody tough to survive in a bearpit of men. She not only survived, but thrived. A prototype Margaret Thatcher. They don't make them like that any more.

Edited by Anna B

For years Wallis Simpson was discredited by the "Chinese Dossier".

Apparently many had heard of it but after investigation no one had actually seen it.

---------- Post added 20-02-2017 at 09:01 ----------

Interesting article in this mornings Daily Mail on line about the type of allegations being made.

So 'Nick', previously dismissed as a fantasist, is now accused of being a paedophile himself. If true, it's a pity the police didn't make a few checks in the first place before launching a £2m investigation into those he accused.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48280492

On 20/02/2017 at 02:52, Anna B said:

Nothing was properly followed up in the 80s. It came up again in the 90s, and the noughties, people complained. Nothing was done, so presumably it continued with impunity.

It all changed following the death of Jimmy Saville for the simple reason he was the procurer of children for the rich and famous including Establishment figures. Saville was fair game and it exploded all over the media before they could stop it. And this time it couldn't be ignored and the connections were made. A few celebs were thrown to the wolves to appease the mob. (Saville's posssible connection with Heath is the notorious Haut de la Garenne children's home in Jersey which came to the media's attention when children's bodies were supposed to have been dug up. Haut de la Garenne was frequented by both men. Saville is said to have procured boys from there, Heath took boys sailing from there on his yacht.)

They were ready to go to court against Jenner, who managed to delay with court deliberations over his mental health. By the time they got the go ahead, he died. Remember the last thing they want, is for it to go to court.

I don't know how old you are or if you remember Barbara Castle, but believe me, if anybody was of that calibre, she was. Nobody messed with her. At that time there were very few female MPs and they had to be bloody tough to survive in a bearpit of men. She not only survived, but thrived. A prototype Margaret Thatcher. They don't make them like that any more.

Rightly convicted of historic sexual abuse after the increased publicity made victims feel more confident to come forward.

16 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

So 'Nick', previously dismissed as a fantasist, is now accused of being a paedophile himself. If true, it's a pity the police didn't make a few checks in the first place before launching a £2m investigation into those he accused.

Its appalling. I feel particularly sad for the wife of Lord Bramall who died while her husband was being investigated.

18 hours ago, Halibut said:

Rightly convicted of historic sexual abuse after the increased publicity made victims feel more confident to come forward.

Indeed, but the point I think Anna B is making is that they were allowed to be prosecuted to satisfy a baying mob while the really significant people are given time to die and get away with it.

If the next time serious sexual allegations of an "establishment" figure come to light AFTER they die, then whoever the police commissioners are, whoever the newspaper editors are and whoever the Home secretary happens to be at the time should be viewed with suspicion because there is NO WAY they don't know who these people are NOW. I believe there are people ALIVE NOW that are guilty of things, and  are being protected and the truth about them will only come out AFTER THEY DIE or close to death. Always the same.

Edited by Yeah but

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

Its appalling. I feel particularly sad for the wife of Lord Bramall who died while her husband was being investigated.

A good post.  If someone is found guilty of making false allegations regarding sex assaults then they should be treated in the same way as someone found guilty of manslaughter. 

3 hours ago, Mister M said:

I feel even more sad for Lord Bramall himself who has outlived his wife in that situation. 

12 hours ago, Yeah but said:

Indeed, but the point I think Anna B is making is that they were allowed to be prosecuted to satisfy a baying mob while the really significant people are given time to die and get away with it.

If the next time serious sexual allegations of an "establishment" figure come to light AFTER they die, then whoever the police commissioners are, whoever the newspaper editors are and whoever the Home secretary happens to be at the time should be viewed with suspicion because there is NO WAY they don't know who these people are NOW. I believe there are people ALIVE NOW that are guilty of things, and  are being protected and the truth about them will only come out AFTER THEY DIE or close to death. Always the same.

David Steele, former leader of the Liberal Democrats, knew all about MP Cyril Smith's paedophillia but did nothing about it.  David Steele was briefly suspended from the Liberal party as a punishment, but has since been readmitted. So no change there then...

Cyril Smith was also given a knighthood after his deviancies were well known in government circles, only a few civil servants thought it was a bad idea.

On 15/05/2019 at 22:24, Jim Hardie said:

Is anyone really surprised by this? 

Victims of child abuse are often known to grow up to become abusers themselves.

I'd like to read the actual court transcripts of this trial, but can't find them online. Anyone else been able to find them?

12 hours ago, Anna B said:

Is anyone really surprised by this? 

Victims of child abuse are often known to grow up to become abusers themselves.

I'd like to read the actual court transcripts of this trial, but can't find them online. Anyone else been able to find them?

I'm more than a little confused about 'Nick'.  I saw a quite polished, credible, wealthy, successful, middle - aged guy, in the news and documentaries a while ago, and I thought he was 'Nick'.  This is the first time this week, I've ever seen this Beech guy.  Maybe I just wrongly presumed he was Nick. 

I can't seem to find any evidence of this now.  I don't think it was Richard Kerr, I thought it was someone else. 

By the way, what happened to Richard Kerr, who was an alleged victim at Kincorra, and Dolphin Square and knew of others?