VIP paedophile ring

What happened regarding this? 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/inquiry-child-sexual-abuse-peter-morrison-paedophile-tory-mp-thatcher-mi5-westminster-police-a8818151.html

Or this? 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/feb/02/thatcher-peter-hayman-named-paedophile-archives

Seems to me Nick is someone to throw under the bus in an attempt to make this all  go away.

What the hell is going on? 

12 hours ago, Anna B said:

Is anyone really surprised by this? 

Victims of child abuse are often known to grow up to become abusers themselves.

I'd like to read the actual court transcripts of this trial, but can't find them online. Anyone else been able to find them?

No but I'd like to see them too.  Were there reporting restrictions? 

Edited by Lex Luthor

On 25/11/2016 at 00:06, Anna B said:

Quite wrong again.

I would love to see 'Nick' to come to court charged with perverting the course of justice. I'd really like to hear what he has to say.

I would put money on the fact it will never happen, because their main aim is to keep the victims, especially 'Nick,' out of court at all costs in case they blow the enquiry wide open.

How much money?

1 hour ago, Lex Luthor said:

I'm more than a little confused about 'Nick'.  I saw a quite polished, credible, wealthy, successful, middle - aged guy, in the news and documentaries a while ago, and I thought he was 'Nick'.  This is the first time this week, I've ever seen this Beech guy.  Maybe I just wrongly presumed he was Nick. 

I can't seem to find any evidence of this now.  I don't think it was Richard Kerr, I thought it was someone else. 

By the way, what happened to Richard Kerr, who was an alleged victim at Kincorra, and Dolphin Square and knew of others? 

There  are several victims who seem to have gone off the radar. Maybe they will show up later in procedings.

13 hours ago, Anna B said:

Is anyone really surprised by this? 

Victims of child abuse are often known to grow up to become abusers themselves.

I'd like to read the actual court transcripts of this trial, but can't find them online. Anyone else been able to find them?

Transcripts of trials aren't available until a judgement has been delivered.

33 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Transcripts of trials aren't available until a judgement has been delivered.

The Diana 'inquest' posted transcripts every day during proceedings, and very enlightening they were too. Nothing like what was being said in the press and media. That's when I first realised media bias was a thing.

1 minute ago, Anna B said:

Edited by Anna B

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

The Diana 'inquest' posted transcripts every day during proceedings, and very enlightening they were too. Nothing like what was being said in the press and media. That's when I first realised media bias was a thing.

Yeah - the tabloids (esp the Express) have got a lot to answer for - obvious case of a driver having drunk a little too much and showing off when pursued by the paparazzi  - and passengers not wearing safety belts.

The press already seem to have made their minds up regarding Carl Beech, in spite of his pleading not guilty. The media coverage is very one sided, which is why I would like to see the actual court transcripts.

12 minutes ago, Anna B said:

The press already seem to have made their minds up regarding Carl Beech, in spite of his pleading not guilty. The media coverage is very one sided, which is why I would like to see the actual court transcripts.

Court transcripts are a bit like reading a play without seeing it acted or reading a film script without watching the film.

Don't expect to get anything like the whole story from the transcripts.

13 hours ago, Longcol said:

Court transcripts are a bit like reading a play without seeing it acted or reading a film script without watching the film.

Don't expect to get anything like the whole story from the transcripts.

True, but I'll get more idea from them, than from our one-sided media.

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

True, but I'll get more idea from them, than from our one-sided media.

Somehow I doubt it.

7 hours ago, Longcol said:

Somehow I doubt it.

Why? I want to know what has actually been said, rather than some newspaper's spin on it.

12 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Why? I want to know what has actually been said, rather than some newspaper's spin on it.

But in all the years you've contributed to the likes of the Princess Di & David Kelly threads I can't ever recall you linking to the actual inquest papers (or linking to anything else for that matter)  - only repeating allegations found in the more dodgy tabloids that both were murdered.