VIP paedophile ring

It's all over the media and will be on every front page tomorrow. Your 'everyone's a racist' conspiracy doesn't hold up I'm afraid.

Sadly people in power get away with all sorts of things and it happens in every culture and every country. I fear it will be a never ending battle for humanity and it is something we should bear in mind when those in authority constantly asked for more powers over us... they just can't be trusted with it.

Sorry,I don't understand your post...........can you explain where the 'racist' and 'conspiracy'bits you mention comes into my post?

I wonder if the Ted Heath allegations are genuine or if it's a red herring.

It would make backwards sense to have allegations that can be robustly disproved to cast a shadow over all the other allegations.

A police call for victims to come forward seems exceptional bearing in mind it's an allegation from a historic former madam and involving a conservative prime minister.

I don't think the madam's attempts to blackmail the former prime minister are the only allegations. They seem to be coming in all directions now, and involve allegations handled (or not...) by 4 different police forces across the country.

If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat and has a long pointed tail, odds on it is a rat.

Angel1.

Mmmm. I'd be cautious about adopting the "There's no smoke without fire" approach on Ted Heath. Sometimes there is a lot of smoke and it's all rubbish.

Unfortunately, as with Cyril Smith, the main accused is dead. What a pity it wasn't investigated when alive and a proper outcome, one way or the other, could have been found. Instead we have a situation where a good man is dragged through the mire or a peado escapes justice. Neither of which are ideal outcomes.

Mmmm. I'd be cautious about adopting the "There's no smoke without fire" approach on Ted Heath. Sometimes there is a lot of smoke and it's all rubbish.

Unfortunately, as with Cyril Smith, the main accused is dead. What a pity it wasn't investigated when alive and a proper outcome, one way or the other, could have been found. Instead we have a situation where a good man is dragged through the mire or a peado escapes justice. Neither of which are ideal outcomes.

Why do you suppose it wasn't investigated? Same with Cyril Smith, and a host of others.

The lengths that have been gone to, to suppress the information and the investigation are just as serious, and a measure of the corruption endemic throughout the whole of the establishment.

Isn't that really the point?

You're kidding right? Or are you just naive?

If it wasn't for the press following up the ALLEGATIONS Saville and Co. would still be being revered as saints! Patrons of society. The perfect do-gooders.

It was only because of the tide of ALLEGATIONS that the police and the BBC were forced to admit & finally act after ignoring it for decades.

The more allegations that surfaced, the more victims came forward.

Some press (think Express or Mail) have never had qualms about reporting allegations (rightly or wrongly) in such matters, yet on this particular occasion, almost nothing.

My question is why?

And it is indeed a perfectly rational question. Albeit in my opinion.

Why do you suppose it wasn't investigated? Same with Cyril Smith, and a host of others.

The lengths that have been gone to, to suppress the information and the investigation are just as serious, and a measure of the corruption endemic throughout the whole of the establishment.

Isn't that really the point?

Protecting future generations of kids and helping damaged adults find justice are the real points.

Protecting future generations of kids and helping damaged adults find justice are the real points.

Yes, of course you're right. It's a point I've made on many occasions.

But we also have to ask why it has been able to continue for so long, and is it really 'historical' or is it still going on today?

And for that you have to look at how they have managed to keep it so completely covered up for so long, and the incredible, far reaching power the establishment is able to wield for its own self preservation. We might well be talking about murder.

Yes, of course you're right. It's a point I've made on many occasions.

But we also have to ask why it has been able to continue for so long, and is it really 'historical' or is it still going on today?

And for that you have to look at how they have managed to keep it so completely covered up for so long, and the incredible, far reaching power the establishment is able to wield for its own self preservation. We might well be talking about murder.

It will still be going on now and of that there should be absolutely no doubt.

These people don't stop, they just find new ways to hide their activities.

OK. If it ever comes to court, it will open a complete can of worms and the whole house of cards will come tumbling down...

A can of worms, inside a pandora's box ,,on the tip of an iceberg ,on thin ice ,if you ask me and the whole pack of cards will come tumbling down on top of the house and humpty dumpty won't be able to put it back together again:suspect:

i think:huh:

Harvey Proctor has come out fighting, denying all the allegations and accusing the police of a homosexual witch hunt.

Harvey Proctor has come out fighting, denying all the allegations and accusing the police of a homosexual witch hunt.

Mmmm only time will tell, but his name has been circulating for years.

Janner's family also insist he's innocent. But then they would wouldn't they?