VIP paedophile ring

Did anyone see Channel 4 news this evening?

Shattering news

MI5 covered up child sex abuse at Kincora Children's Home - and one of the abusers is alleged to be a Loyalist informant.

Colin Wallace of the MOD wrote the RUC repeatedly but they did nothing, apparently under orders from No 10 Downing Street. He also briefed journalists, but they didn't cover the story. Colin Wallace repeatedly wrote to Margaret Thatcher informing her of the abuse as recently as 1990.

Colin Wallace was vilified and then wrongly jailed for manslaughter. On his release Thatcher, on his release said that her Government had mislead Parliament about his role, but mentioned nothing about the allegations of abuse.

I haven't seen this on the BBC or ITV news....Thank goodness for Ch 4 news....

Did anyone see Channel 4 news this evening?

Shattering news

MI5 covered up child sex abuse at Kincora Children's Home - and one of the abusers is alleged to be a Loyalist informant.

Colin Wallace of the MOD wrote the RUC repeatedly but they did nothing, apparently under orders from No 10 Downing Street. He also briefed journalists, but they didn't cover the story. Colin Wallace repeatedly wrote to Margaret Thatcher informing her of the abuse as recently as 1990.

Colin Wallace was vilified and then wrongly jailed for manslaughter. On his release Thatcher, on his release said that her Government had mislead Parliament about his role, but mentioned nothing about the allegations of abuse.

I haven't seen this on the BBC or ITV news....Thank goodness for Ch 4 news....

ITN produces ITV, Ch 5 and Ch 4 news.

Cliff has big friends within the police and the bungled raid was done deliberately so as to make going near him in the future impossible. Some simple digging into Sir Cliffs past makes troubling reading. Anyone not aware of his murky past should acquaint themselves with it for a true picture.

Where do we find this info on Cliffs alleged murky past. I have never seen any such information.

Angel1.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is being covered up.

Compare it to the fanfare, front page headlines, leading stories on TV News, etc when it has been minor celebrities in the dock - all absolutely necessary, according to the authorities, to flush out other victims.

But when it comes to MPs and members of the Establishment, the silence is deafening...

There is no doubt in my mind that this is being covered up.

Compare it to the fanfare, front page headlines, leading stories on TV News, etc when it has been minor celebrities in the dock - all absolutely necessary, according to the authorities, to flush out other victims.

But when it comes to MPs and members of the Establishment, the silence is deafening...

Minor celebrities?

I think Savile, Rolf Harris and DLT were far better known to the GBP than the majority of MP's.

Indeed they do,but the CPS have concluded he is unfit to stand trial. Are you alleging the CPS is party to a cover up?
I believe that the cps can be misled by the police and cps can decide whether to charge or not thou :suspect:

Minor celebrities?

I think Savile, Rolf Harris and DLT were far better known to the GBP than the majority of MP's.

The level of celebrity is not the point.

The level of power is. And the level of publicly funded corruption it's taken to keep it covered up. We might well be talking about murder here. This is far more serious than anything any celebrity has done, (with the possible exception of Jimmy Saville - who has never actually been proved to have done anything...)

Do you really want monsters in charge of your daily life?

Making laws and judging you if you do something wrong, yet prepared to go to any lengths to keep their own serious law breaking covered up?

Do you want them using MI5, the Establishment and parliamentary privilege, not to protect the interests of their country, but to protect the child molesters in their midst, and their evil deeds? Do you want children to continue being attacked for yet another 30 years?

If they are innocent let it be proved in a court of law.

The level of hypocrisy and corruption here is truly staggering. How can we call ourselves a civilised country when we are prepared to tolerate this.

Edited by Anna B

The level of hypocrisy and corruption here is truly staggering. How can we call ourselves a civilised country when we are prepared to tolerate this.

The British public are renowned for apathy, they'll apologize for almost anything with "Sorry", even when punched in the face. Sorry!

Ted Heath the latest to be subject to an investigation.

Minor celebrities?

Maybe better known, but nonentities as far as real power is concerned. I think Rolf Harris and co were thrown to the wolves to pacify the public and detract attention from the Very Very Important People in the house of commons and house of Lords.

We now have a former Prime Minister in the spotlight (having spent years doing the rounds on the internet,) and a former Home Secretary. So not just obscure back bench MPs. And if a Prime Minister can (allegedly) get away with it, then what sort of example does it set to the others. They were probably fighting to join the club - wouldn't do their careers any harm would it to share a top secret club with the PM.

Now why am I not surprised.

He was always a bit of a one. Never liked him.

Didn't like Jimmy Savile much either.