VIP paedophile ring

It has been pointed out in all the mainstream media that over 70+ government people, and 250+ high profile celebrity individuals have been accused, and are being investigated, yet not one has come to court.

I think they are desperate to keep it all out of court because it will open a complete can of worms if it ever does, and the whole deck of cards will come tumbling down.

It has been pointed out in all the mainstream media that over 70+ government people, and 250+ high profile celebrity individuals have been accused, and are being investigated, yet not one has come to court.

I think they are desperate to keep it all out of court because it will open a complete can of worms if it ever does, and the whole deck of cards will come tumbling down.

*house ......

*house ......

OK. If it ever comes to court, it will open a complete can of worms and the whole house of cards will come tumbling down...

OK. If it ever comes to court, it will open a complete can of worms and the whole house of cards will come tumbling down...

And when it has come to court and they have been found guilty then it may be discussed as a fact on here, rather than an allegation being made out to be fact, as is happening now.

Thankfully the courts do not find people guilty simply based on allegation, conjecture, speculation and rumour.

I am absolutely astounded that the recent revelations about politicians, police and other powerful people abusing and raping children has not been the headline news in every paper and TV channel.

The details are truly horrific. Uniformed POLICE OFFICERS allegedly not only kept watch but took part in the rapes as recently as the 90's.

This is no different to the initial allegations against TV/Radio presenters and the Rotherham abuse where it was the publicity that gave victims the strength to come forward.

Yet in this case, it is almost radio silence.

What's going on??

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/26/vip-paedophile-ring-woman-waives-anonymity-link-politician-abuse

The silence about this whole VIP abuse scandal is deafening, and speaks volumes about power in this country.

I would add that there is a thread on Sheffield Forum 'Alleged No 10 links to paedophile ring' on which there are conversations and links about what has been disclosed so far.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1071885&highlight=paedophile

It's worth a read

And when it has come to court and they have been found guilty then it may be discussed as a fact on here, rather than an allegation being made out to be fact, as is happening now.

Thankfully the courts do not find people guilty simply based on allegation, conjecture, speculation and rumour.

I agree. But the point is they will see to it that it never does come to court. That is where the fight is.

Except for a few lesser individuals who will be thrown to the wolves as expendable, (Fred Talbot, et al) these cases will never see the light of day unless there is a public demand for these people to be heard openly in a court of law. They are hoping that 'without the oxygen of publicity' they will simply fade away and be forgotten about, as they have done for the last 30 years.

Other high profile cases have been splashed all over the newspapers front pages and television - simply on the strength of allegations. Why is this any different.

Maybe Jimmy Savile and Cyril Smith (also still presumably innocent as they've never been proven guilty,) would have been stopped in their tracks instead of going on to do irreparable damage if they hadn't been allowed to hide behind their powerful image anf friends in high places.

The bottom line is children's lives are at risk here.

The bottom line is that many of you believe every prurient piece of filth you hear. You remind me of those people who burned witches.

In order to convict you need proof. Not just the allegation.

You're kidding right? Or are you just naive?

If it wasn't for the press following up the ALLEGATIONS Saville and Co. would still be being revered as saints! Patrons of society. The perfect do-gooders.

It was only because of the tide of ALLEGATIONS that the police and the BBC were forced to admit & finally act after ignoring it for decades.

The more allegations that surfaced, the more victims came forward.

Some press (think Express or Mail) have never had qualms about reporting allegations (rightly or wrongly) in such matters, yet on this particular occasion, almost nothing.

My question is why?

If it wasn't for the press following up the ALLEGATIONS Saville and Co. would still be being revered as saints! Patrons of society. The perfect do-gooders.

It was only because of the tide of ALLEGATIONS that the police and the BBC were forced to admit & finally act after ignoring it for decades.

Some press (think Express or Mail) have never had qualms about reporting allegations (rightly or wrongly) in such matters, yet on this particular occasion, almost nothing.

My question is why?

Because they know which side their bread is buttered.

The bottom line is that many of you believe every prurient piece of filth you hear. You remind me of those people who burned witches.

That is both rubbish and insulting.

Complaints about Jimmy Savile go back to the 1960s. If they had been properly investigated at the time instead of being dismissed because he was a person of importance, how many vulnerable children would have been spared?

Was it 'prurient filth' when Cyril Smith's victims were also trying to draw attention to their plight?

It's people like you who allow these sort of people to thrive, undiscovered, for years.

To get these people stopped, and the victim's justice, is going to be a formidable task at the best of times, as the victims are up against the full force and power of a hostile establishment, and their desire to keep it covered up. I don't understand why you would side with them.

---------- Post added 28-05-2015 at 18:30 ----------

My question is why?

Because the power of the establishment has many tentacles that can reach into any organisation and put pressure on, that includes the media. In other words they are probably being leaned on to suppress the stories.

The only thing they can't control is the internet, which is why many people are turning to the internet to find out the truth.

Edited by Anna B

My question is why?

Presumably a lack of evidence.

To allege is one thing to prove is another. You have recently seen, in the USA, the release of a number of men convicted and sentenced based largely on the "mood" of the populace at the time of the offences committed.

subsequent investigation has shown that they are in fact completely innocent.

The trial of William Roach and others, the arrest and subsequent dropping of likely charges against Jimmy Tarbuck, Freddie Starr, the botched raid on Cliff Richards home all indicate that these allegations are easy to make and difficult to prove.

In regards to Saville and Smith, they show that influential men can buck the system, but be very careful when you seek to lower the standard of proof. It leads to innocent people being punished.

The great lawyer Blackstone said " It is better that 100 guilty men go free than one innocent man be punished."

That is a difficult and challenging standard to adhere to, but it protects us all.

---------- Post added 29-05-2015 at 12:26 ----------

I will concede one aspect of public life that does trouble me. That is the Masonic order.

I believe, and have some evidence to indicate, that Masons have had a detrimental effect on our society for hundreds of years. Their members have infiltrated the very highest echelons of the judiciary, Police, armed services and politics.

Smith was a mason. I don't believe Saville was, it would appear that Masonic influence was brought to bear on senior South Yorkshire Police Officers during the early stages of the Hillsborough enquiry.

---------- Post added 29-05-2015 at 12:28 ----------

They had the proof in the case of Lord Jenner. Still no conviction.

I think the establishment will contrive to see that all offences remain 'alleged,' so that people like you can continue to turn a blind eye.

Indeed they do,but the CPS have concluded he is unfit to stand trial. Are you alleging the CPS is party to a cover up?

Presumably a lack of evidence.

To allege is one thing to prove is another. You have recently seen, in the USA, the release of a number of men convicted and sentenced based largely on the "mood" of the populace at the time of the offences committed.

subsequent investigation has shown that they are in fact completely innocent.

The trial of William Roach and others, the arrest and subsequent dropping of likely charges against Jimmy Tarbuck, Freddie Starr, the botched raid on Cliff Richards home all indicate that these allegations are easy to make and difficult to prove.

In regards to Saville and Smith, they show that influential men can buck the system, but be very careful when you seek to lower the standard of proof. It leads to innocent people being punished.

The great lawyer Blackstone said " It is better that 100 guilty men go free than one innocent man be punished."

That is a difficult and challenging standard to adhere to, but it protects us all.

---------- Post added 29-05-2015 at 12:26 ----------

I will concede one aspect of public life that does trouble me. That is the Masonic order.

I believe, and have some evidence to indicate, that Masons have had a detrimental effect on our society for hundreds of years. Their members have infiltrated the very highest echelons of the judiciary, Police, armed services and politics.

Smith was a mason. I don't believe Saville was, it would appear that Masonic influence was brought to bear on senior South Yorkshire Police Officers during the early stages of the Hillsborough enquiry.

---------- Post added 29-05-2015 at 12:28 ----------

Indeed they do,but the CPS have concluded he is unfit to stand trial. Are you alleging the CPS is party to a cover up?

As I have said, the Establishment has very long tentacles. Look up a few newspaper articles and make your own mind up. It hinges on whether he genuinely has Dementia. Even if he has, there was a ruling the CPS could have used, (can't remember what it is called,) to still bring a case in his absence, and get a verdict. There is a precedent for this that would have fitted this case perfectly, and given the victims closure.

The top policeman in the Leicestershire Constabulary has said the decision by the CPS is 'very worrying,' and has said he is prepared to challenge the decision. When you read the articles you will see why.

Even QC Lowell Goddard who is in charge of the enquiry says that she will examine this aspect herself as there have been so many complaints calling the decision perverse. However she has also said the enquiry could take 8 years, by which time he and several others will probably be dead.