The Great Nether Edge Yard Sale Trail 14th June

What a great idea!

https://www.facebook.com/events/362304903973179/

Sell all your junk on Market Day!!

On Sunday June 14th we are holding the first Great Yard Sale Trail. Get involved!!

Here's how....

Post your interest below & we will contact you directly for your details.

On 29th MAY, we will collate all our 'sellers' and add them to the Nether Edge Great Yard Sale map!

We will produce & distribute 5,000 flyers & posters around Nether Edge to promote the event.

Then on SUNDAY June 14th (Farmers Market Day!) set up your stall (junk!) outside the front of your house...

(We will charge £4 to cover Promotion costs)

Ta da! You are now officially part of the Yard Sale Trail!

If you can't be bothered with any of that - make sure you get yourselves a Map so you can go shopping on the trail!

I followed the link to facebook but can't see a map for shoppers. Can anyone help please?

There's link to it on the third post down.

@metalman it says for me that the content is unavailable or I don't have permission to view it. I don't have a facebook account. Is there some way of getting the map that doesn't require facebook?

Ah, OK. Don't know in that case - it looks as though there will be some printed copies on the day, or you could see if they'll e-mail one to you.

Hi there- so fantastic that the yard sale trail is already on here! If I could post the map on here I would- but I don't think I can? There are loads around nether edge/cafes etc. i can email u if you're able to PM me??

Such a shame that the weather turned this event into a bit of a damp squib - is there going to be another one in the future?

Well, there are four Farmers Markets each year.....next one September iirc.