Britains got talent what talent

The best act I've seen this year is the choir, absolutely brilliant, so what happens, they lose out to group of middle aged men and a dog, unbelievable. I always record the show, that way I can watch the acts in about 15 minutes.

I do the same, record the whole thing including results and then watch it all in about 30mins without all the ridiculous adverts and rubbish jokes.

The choir were amazing, however choirs are also boring - they're everywhere and there's already the Welsh choir that got through. The group of men that beat them deserved it, they play it up and acted to the audience brilliantly.

I think they missed a trick with the dogs though, they look very similar and it could have made a brill part magic show hiding one somewhere then bringing the other out somewhere else, however their owner could do with more personality.

The one that grated on me was the magician with the 'walking table'. he was ridiculous and the whole thing so obvious, you could see the 'shed' move every time someone came out of it - and their feet underneath the shed! The judges reacted stupidly to this and he should have been buzzed off... I'd happily offer to keep the table in my dining room though. :D

Walliams just a shiny faced attention seeker who spoils the show, as for Holden, she wouldn't know talent if it hit her in the gob, what talent has she got, that desperate to get on telly she appeared on Blind date, to further her career she got with Les Dennis then ditched him when she was where she wanted to be. I know what I would call her, but I don't want to go on a forum holiday.:hihi:

I remember her father William holden what a cowbow he was

Walliams just a shiny faced attention seeker who spoils the show, as for Holden, she wouldn't know talent if it hit her in the gob, what talent has she got, that desperate to get on telly she appeared on Blind date, to further her career she got with Les Dennis then ditched him when she was where she wanted to be. I know what I would call her, but I don't want to go on a forum holiday.:hihi:

Agree how can someone with no talent give advice to other people.

Couldn't agree more.

:thumbsup:

I saw a clip on a Dutch videosite of some fella (think he was Georgian or something like that) doing a great act on a trampoline. Top-tip: If it is worth watching, it will go viral on places like Facebook and you can see the best bits without watching all the other carp :)

Everybody's good at cooking something

And I'm good at cooking crumble

In fact I've got one in the oven

Would you like some?

Not too tangy not too sweet

It'll make your saliva glands weep

Not too juicy not too dry

Go on give it a try.

Just in case you'd forgotten the words....

Everybody's good at cooking something

And I'm good at cooking crumble

In fact I've got one in the oven

Would you like some?

Not too tangy not too sweet

It'll make your saliva glands weep

Not too juicy not too dry

Go on give it a try.

Just in case you'd forgotten the words....

:hihi::hihi::hihi::thumbsup:

So essentially Britain doesn't have people talented enough to win BGT - just talented dogs instead... :?