"One of the best Test matches we’ve seen in years."

Well to be honest I didn't see it. Do you remember when it was broadcast live for everyone to view for "free"? (nothing more to pay after the license fee anyway)

Think I'll upgrade and get Sky Sports. Only £25.50 a month.

Nah, the next test will be boring. Or even worse, it'll be boring and we'll lose.

Why bother paying......just stream it in for free like millions of others do every match.

There must be over 100 online streams all showing every ball,just like the footy,F1,or any other sport or latest movie you care to name.

You just have to look!

Guest sibon

Or pay for it and enjoy the entertainment.

Sky do all sports brilliantly. The last test was fantastic, today's play was great too.

I get the whole Sky package for £40 a month after a bit of haggling. I'm happy to pay that, to me it is value for money.

Of course, there will be those who moan about the price and those who steal. That's up to them, I suppose.

Or find a good mate who has Sky Sports as no doubt they will have Sky Go as well. Slip them a fiver or something a month and watch it via the internet in a more legal way. The stream is HD quality and if your computer has an HDMI out point you can also go the extra mile and hook the computer directly to the TV and watch it on that.

http://livestream.com/watch no cricket

starsports.com only available in India

http://cricninja.com/server-3.php? - My PC performance is slow - click here. Really? Think I'll give it a miss.

http://cricket-365.nl/watch-live-cricket.html Nope I ain't not installing no media player TVM

Pay Sky? ... hmmm I already pay a load grudgingly

Ah well it'll be better for me if I get out the house on me bike.

FA Cup's still free to air, I'll be back for that.

Its sky sports 2 im watching on the streams,Gower,Botham bumble and its totally free!

Spend 40 quid on booze and have a blast,all the aftermatch is on too,so you miss nowt.

Only difference is your about 2 minutes behind the actual game.....does that really matter?

Edited by staninoodle

Yes one of the Great Test match to watch

Been a great one day series and well done to Yorkland for winning.

Great result and congrats to NZ for making a great series.

When the BBC showed it they didn't do a very good job. Constant interruptions for the news, even just daytime programmes would interrupt the coverage. And they didn't promote the game as anything special at all, the commentators sounded bored. And good look finding live coverage of England's overseas games before Sky started showing them.

When the BBC showed it they didn't do a very good job. Constant interruptions for the news, even just daytime programmes would interrupt the coverage. And they didn't promote the game as anything special at all, the commentators sounded bored. And good look finding live coverage of England's overseas games before Sky started showing them.

Even today the BBC don't have the channel space to uninterrupted coverage without sticking it on the red button. ITV could probably give it ago but they could never match Sky's coverage for depth or sheer amount of cricket they show.