Save the 12 Trees on Rustlings Road - Please sign Petition

Holding up work, costing tax payers money and putting the public's interest and safety second whilst trespassing.

They should be arrested and thrown in jail.

They aren't really doing any of those things.

Elaborate as I thought -

Camping in the park breaks local bye laws. If this had been gypsies they themselves would be up in arms. For instance.

It was determined by an elected council that those trees needed removing. The nimby's are drawing the process out hence costing council tax payers money.

The paths and roads are there for all Sheffields citizens, we expect them to be uniform for numerous reasons, those aren't therefore they need bringing in line for safety reasons. The selfish few are preventing this.

But do elaborate.

Get a life .if the trees have to come down then so be it ,they will plant more trees .

I used to live on Carrington Rd and the trees then 12yrs ago were getting too big and needed to come down ,so just get on with life ,there are more important things to worry about

Surely there are bigger things in life to worry about than bloody 12 trees, come on guys don't we have the most in Europe or something ???

Do gooding going silly.

Elaborate as I thought -

Camping in the park breaks local bye laws. If this had been gypsies they themselves would be up in arms. For instance.

It was determined by an elected council that those trees needed removing. The nimby's are drawing the process out hence costing council tax payers money.

The paths and roads are there for all Sheffields citizens, we expect them to be uniform for numerous reasons, those aren't therefore they need bringing in line for safety reasons. The selfish few are preventing this.

But do elaborate.

I don't need to elaborate when you're firing from the hip.

I had a quick look on Google maps.

Rustlings Road runs alongside Endcliffe Park that has thousands of trees.

What's the big fuss about losing a dozen ?

If these were the only trees in the area, I could understand, but . . .

I had a quick look on Google maps.

Rustlings Road runs alongside Endcliffe Park that has thousands of trees.

What's the big fuss about losing a dozen ?

If these were the only trees in the area, I could understand, but . . .

Re my bold above.

You could...but you don't!

Have a quick look at other google links!

Re my bold above.

You could...but you don't!

Have a quick look at other google links!

There's a tree to be felled on Handsworth Road, could someone from Rustlings Road camp out near that one as well, help prevent if from being felled...cheers.

I grew up on Deerlands Avenue. There was an almighty tree bang outside our house. I was gutted when it was chopped down.

There's a tree to be felled on Handsworth Road, could someone from Rustlings Road camp out near that one as well, help prevent if from being felled...cheers.

What did your last slave die of?