Save the 12 Trees on Rustlings Road - Please sign Petition

I'm not stating anything as fact I'm just offering my personal opinion. And no I don't bother SCC or Amey, they're far too busy with the upkeep of the city to be taking up their time. ;)

Sheffield Council should simply come clean and admit they undervalued the cities trees when the Streets Ahead Contract was drawn up.

There are some obvious issues with a large proportion of the highway tree stock, however replacing this many trees over a five year period is folly.

I can't believe they had a private company survey the trees stock prior to the contract that found 75% of the tree stock was over mature and they didn't think they should involve an aboriculturist in the drafting process.

Amateurs

The council need to find a compromise that will allow Amey to make a profit and sheffield retain more mature trees.

The current stance smacks of arrogance.

Oh, and on more thing. Don't count on the tree strategy being fit for purpose by early next year. It took Lyon several drafts and over 5 years.

I'm not stating anything as fact I'm just offering my personal opinion. And no I don't bother SCC or Amey, they're far too busy with the upkeep of the city to be taking up their time. ;)

Well your personal opinion is factually unsound. And I would suggest that you remedy that before making any further posts. Also, please don't be hypocritical with your words. You are either FOR correct governance across the board, or you aren't. If you are not going to complain to SCC about maladministration - then don't complain about the campaigners who are bringing it to light :)

Can't say I didn't warn you all to stop the bickering.

Locking the thread