Fluffball dog grooming s13

hi everyone i am the owner of fluffball dog grooming.

we are based at 32 ballified drive, handsworth, sheffield, s13 9hs.

contact details are phone 07551846012

email fluffball-dog-grooming@talktalk.net

facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fluffball-dog-grooming/1557824801155000

I only have one dog in for grooming at a time so I can work on a one to one basis with your dog so it gets my full attention. Because I work this way I have no cages which means less stress for your beloved pooch and a much happier grooming process.

I am currently at Sheffield College doing a refresher course on dog grooming after a 6 year break, due to this my prices are a little cheaper than most other groomers and will stay this way until dec 2015.

my opening hours are

monday 8 - 2.30

tuesday 8 - 2.30

wednesday 8 - 2.30

thursday 8 - 2.30

friday closed

saturday 8 - 2.30

sunday closed

these may be subject to change ie during school holidays due to childcare.

thank you for looking cheryl

---------- Post added 29-05-2015 at 22:39 ----------

we are now closed until 8th june, the phone will not be answered until this date but txt messages and messages through the facebook page will be responded to in due course.

Edited by CHEZZFAYE

we now stock 1ltr bottles of kennel disinfectant from mistralie for £9.50 a bottle

http://mistralie.co.uk/collections/pet-products/products/odourfresh-pet-disinfectant-standard

---------- Post added 21-06-2015 at 12:51 ----------

I have decided to run a offer between now and the 4th of july for 20% off the price of a bath and brush.

It is not to be used with any other offer, the discount will be taken off the overall price if more than one dog is booked in.

the salon is only open monday to thursday this week due to the fluffball team going to dogs unleashed.

we now stock some of the friendly dog collars range.

pictures of them can be found on the facebook page

my opening hours between now and september are

monday 9.30- 4

tuesday 9.30-4

wednesday 9.30-4

thursday 9.30- 4

friday 9.30- 4

saturday closed

sunday closed

these changes are due to childcare issues during the school holidays.

opening hours are changing again.

monday 8 - 2.30

tuesday 8 - 2.30

wednesday 8 - 2.30

thursday 8 - 2.30

friday closed

saturday 8 - 2.30

sunday closed

we are starting to book Christmas appointments already our last available appointments will be on 19th December due to us closing down for Christmas/ new year weeks.

appointments from 16th November to 19th December will require a 50% non refundable deposit to book

---------- Post added 24-09-2015 at 20:20 ----------

the shop has nearly been open six months now to celebrate this fact i will be holding an offer.

20% off all grooms(not to be used with another offer) between Monday the 5th and Sunday 18th of october

JANUARY SALES OFFER.

10% off any bath and brush or full groom between the 4th to the 31st of January.

This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.

I dont have many appointments left over the next few weeks.

If you would like one get in contact, these appointments are going fast so be quick.

Monday 23rd may 12pm

Wed 25th may 4 pm.

Tuesday 31st may 2pm

Thursday 2nd june (11am bath only)

Friday 3rd june 2.30pm.

i will be closing down for a month in July for renovations, which will include an upgraded bathing area and redecorating.

my last appointments will be on Wednesday the 29th of june, our reopening date will be wednesday 3rd august

We have recently relocated to a new bigger and better premises at herdings our new address is now 155 Morland Road, Sheffield, s14 1td .

we can be contacted either via the Facebook page

via phone on 07551846012 

or via email on fluffball.dog.grooming@gmail.com 

our opening hours are 9.30 to 5pm Mon to Friday, 10 till  Sat, closed we'd and Sunday