Scariest film you've ever seen.

Kubrick's "The Shining" remains the scariest film that I have ever seen

tap tap tap on the window scene Salem's Lot . Scary as a kid. Now its :hihi:

The Wizard Of Oz. In the scene where Dorothy watches everything flying past her window, suddenly the Wicked Witch flying on her broomstick comes into view, turns her head and laughs her cackling taunt. It absolutely terrified me! Well I was only 5yrs old at the time.

Don't look now gets my vote for most disturbing film how about the end of the original Carrie? Who played the hand? Phyco was another one I watched that on my own whilst babysitting must have been about 15 it was a really stormy night and the windows in the house kept rattling I must have had a good imagination then haven't seen anything lately so absorbing

I had to sleep with the light on for a few nights after I saw the first Saw film....it was the puppet on the bicycle and the pig mask that did it for me - I hate things creeping about!!

Also The Strangers made me jump about a foot as well when they first break into the house and they don't know they're there.

Nightmare on Elm Street, which i accidentally managed to watch when i was a little girl and can therefore never ever ever watch it again!!

Kubrick's "The Shining" remains the scariest film that I have ever seen

There was actually a film about The Shining, sorry I can't remember what it was called, but there was some kind of moon landing conspiracy theory in it...

There was actually a film about The Shining, sorry I can't remember what it was called, but there was some kind of moon landing conspiracy theory in it...

It's part of the moon landing conspiracy. The conspiracy is that Kubrick "directed" the moon landing clips, and he wanted the world to know without actually telling anybody. So he left subliminal hints in the Shinning.