Scariest film you've ever seen.

Didn't see the first two BBC serials " The Ouatermass Eperiment 1953, and Quatermass 2 1955 we didn't have a TV till 1957, but I did see the Hammer film versions of both with Brian Donlevy as Quatermass.

I did see the Quatermass and the pit serial on BBC TV in 1958 with Andr'e Morell playing the part, And I also watched the ITVs one with John Mills as the Professor in 1979 "Quatermass the conclusion"...

Looking back I suppose you could say Quatermass was the forerunner for Dr Who......

Only two episodes of the first Quatermass serial still exist but the full Quatermass II is available

Surprisingly creepy in parts.

You've started that tune running through my head, I'll be whistling all night now....

Talking about scary music, Mike Oldfield's tubular bells made the Exorcist creepier than it already was

Burnt Offerings

Don't Look Now

Stepford Wives

Friday The 13th.

The one sequence in Burnt offerings that stays with me is the grinning Hearse driver that Oliver Reed keeps seeing :o

The most scary film I ever saw was 'Event Horizon'. At the time, when I first saw it, I wasn't in a great state of mind, and it totally freaked me out. I've seen it since and it seemed really tame, and I couldn't work out why I was so freaked the first time I saw it.

i saw the exorcist at a midnight showing back in the 80s, and had to walk back to city road, quite scary :P

Bet you didn't fancy taking a short-cut through City Road cemetery...

The most scary film I ever saw was 'Event Horizon'. At the time, when I first saw it, I wasn't in a great state of mind, and it totally freaked me out. I've seen it since and it seemed really tame, and I couldn't work out why I was so freaked the first time I saw it.

Towards the end there are some gruesome scenes that you only catch a very quick glance off, have a look at it online it may explain. I quite like Event Horizon. It and Resident Evil are Paul W. S. Anderson's best movies.

Psycho - especially that bit where the policeman goes up the stairs and the bit where they find the 'shape' in the bed. Exorcist - had to sleep with light on for ages after. Omen 2 - wouldn't get in a lift for ages after that one. Blair Witch - hands over eyes!

I don;t like blood and guts but the ghosty ones are the ones that really scare me.

For me it was around 15 years ago 'Pet sematary' I'm never ever going to watch that film again it was horrible :o

This one is a though one... Although I am still old, I still get jump scares every now and then with movies... The Ring was a really scary one for me, that I remember... Sinister was also one that geve me some creeps

For me it was around 15 years ago 'Pet sematary' I'm never ever going to watch that film again it was horrible :o

Wasn't Herman Munster in it?

'The Room' staring Tommy Wisseau http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368226/

Its terrifying how bad the movie is.....scared me off Hollywood for a while.

Here's a taster......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4KzClb1C4

That film is legendary! Tommy Wiseau also wrote, directed, produced as well as stared in what is accepted as being the worst movie ever made!