Old Camera's Advice

I've recently cleared my mum & dads house and found a few old camera's, All in there own cases etc, Just wondered if there was any value to these?

the make and models would help :)

are they made by nikon? canon? minolta? hasselblad? Rolleiflex? or many other brands

it could be worth nothing or it could be worth something

I have an old military camera it is a Cunningham C 35mm WWII Combat Camera PH 530 PF don't know the value or where to get it valued..

Any ideas?

cheers

I have an old military camera it is a Cunningham C 35mm WWII Combat Camera PH 530 PF don't know the value or where to get it valued..

Any ideas?

cheers

is that one like a cannon with 3 turrets (lenses) ? :) like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cunningham-C-35mm-WWII-Combat-Camera-PH-530-PF-Complete-Operational-Minty-/310826507958?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item485eb41eb6 ?

see it's 24 watchers out there for this camera (at time of post) and a price looks sweet. it's all about the condition. does it work as it should? any recent service done to it?

I've recently cleared my mum & dads house and found a few old camera's, All in there own cases etc, Just wondered if there was any value to these?

Hi - depends very much on what they are are in what condition, many old mass produced cameras are essentially valueless other than for a shelf curio. Some 'tanks' aren't particularly sought after but do still get used by idiots like me and may get you a few quid, some are classics and commend silly prices. If you can stick a picture up or PM me I'd be happy to tell you if any of them are potentially worth something.

hi Jane. if you pm me the models i'll look in to it for you. i do collect the od older film cameras (SLR'S) so depending on the camera i might be interested

I've got:-

I over, look recent but old so I'm guessing not worth anything

Weltax, Welta in a case, the lens comes out on a consetina style

GB Kershaw 110 in its case again lens comes out as above

Any advice please

I've got:-

I over, look recent but old so I'm guessing not worth anything

Weltax, Welta in a case, the lens comes out on a consetina style

GB Kershaw 110 in its case again lens comes out as above

Any advice please

the waltax might be worth £30-50 depending on model

Kershaw might be worth £20-25 depending on condition

Thank you, I was going to skip them! I'm going to see if I can sell them, fingers crossed

the waltax might be worth £30-50 depending on model

Kershaw might be worth £20-25 depending on condition

The Welta in working or repairable order I'd pay up to £20 for and expect to find one at that price within a few weeks, wouldn't be interested in the Kershaw and I think not many would be, it's just a sub par Isolette really, though people collect anything. I do however only buy (or should say can afford!) bargains and you could get more for them if you stick to your guns.

The Welta is lovely, you should keep it, or better still use it :)

Andy