Jump to content

Trophy/Big Game Hunting. Killing animals for fun.

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Somewhere else off my travel list.

 

If you want to kill something, kill something that’s a pest, not one where the numbers have dropped by 2m in a decade. I’m not even sure what the sport is? 

I agree all shooting in Africa of the endangered species should be stopped even if they are farmed and bred for the purpose. same goes for any pest they have there.

any pest animal like foxes in the uk should be hunted ,trapped or shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Borista336 said:

 

any pest animal like foxes in the uk should be hunted ,trapped or shot.

What harm do foxes do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Halibut said:

What harm do foxes do?

They can do alot of damage to chicken farm. I worked at a farm briefly where Mr fox was nabbing several chickens until Mr Fox had a short sharp conversation with the farmer and his shotgun. No hounds or a load of landed gentry on horses messing up the countryside required. Rats, wood pigeons, and no doubt a few others. A wild boar shot which ends up for the table i cant get too worried about. It would have had a better life than a factory farmed pig.

 

Hundreds of puffins that end up where, in the bin? Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

They can do alot of damage to chicken farm. I worked at a farm briefly where Mr fox was nabbing several chickens until Mr Fox had a short sharp conversation with the farmer and his shotgun. No hounds or a load of landed gentry on horses messing up the countryside required. Rats, wood pigeons, and no doubt a few others. A wild boar shot which ends up for the table i cant get too worried about. It would have had a better life than a factory farmed pig.

 

Hundreds of puffins that end up where, in the bin? Why?

It's a poor chicken farmer who blames foxes for nicking his birds. Really...a human being, the pinicle of life on this planet cannot construct a chicken house that a fox cannot get into?

 

I know people who've had chickens ate by foxes and guinea pigs but they are only doing what is natural. Just build better chicken runs/ guinea pig houses. It's a battle of wits...surely humans can win without resorting to the shotgun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, taxman said:

It's a poor chicken farmer who blames foxes for nicking his birds. Really...a human being, the pinicle of life on this planet cannot construct a chicken house that a fox cannot get into?

 

I know people who've had chickens ate by foxes and guinea pigs but they are only doing what is natural. Just build better chicken runs/ guinea pig houses. It's a battle of wits...surely humans can win without resorting to the shotgun.

Its a step up from horses and hounds but I take your point.

 

Add now I want a fried egg sarnie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2019 at 23:05, tinfoilhat said:

Its a step up from horses and hounds but I take your point.

 

Add now I want a fried egg sarnie.

Never knew that Guinea pigs attacked chickens.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gaz 786 said:

Never knew that Guinea pigs attacked chickens.... 

What??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Front page of today's daily mirror a picture of a trophy hunter (scumbag) this is only advertising and promoting this vile industry for rich wannabes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.