Boston bomber sentenced to death

People are not feeling sorry for murderer. What they want is to avoid mob rule. Most people put to death are guilty. Some are not. Is it worth the risk of killing an innocent person? Why make him a "martyr"? Let him rot in prison.

We risk locking them away from their families for the rest of their life, which if you are innocent must be a life time of mental torture.

It never ceases to amaze me that some people are happy to feed, cloth, entertain and accommodate mass murderers whilst millions of other humans have no such luxuries.

Do Americans often wonder why they are despised worldwide or do they just not care?

Serious question.

Serious answer. Ask the millions of oppressed people who have and continue to seek to enter and live in this despised land, including the 100,000 or so Britons currently enjoying their retirement in Florida watching the Miami Dolphins while eating burgers and fries off the grill, and sipping on a Bud or two. Who cares who you despise, not I

People are not feeling sorry for murderer. What they want is to avoid mob rule. Most people put to death are guilty. Some are not. Is it worth the risk of killing an innocent person? Why make him a "martyr"? Let him rot in prison.

I will go for life in prison every time for murder and I mean proper life locked up forever and without any luxuries preferably in solitary confinement.Cheap food given to them as well.Murderers serving 12 years and then getting released and carrying on with their lives again is just plain wrong.

---------- Post added 17-05-2015 at 15:51 ----------

It never ceases to amaze me how people interpret things, then make nonsense conclusions like this bold.

If anyone has said they 'feel sorry for murderers', then quote it. Show it us all!

(disclaimer, I haven't read the full thread, if someone HAS said this, then I'll buy 2 pints. One for you ghost rider, and one to throw over the person who said it :D)

Well it just comes across that some of the contributors on this thread are showing empathy for this man,he certainly does not deserve any.And by the way I would not have a drink from you I am tee total.

I'm sure you won't but it's a striking example of the hypocrisy and stupidity, the lack of common humanity, which exemplifies the mindset of yourself and terrorists the world over.

It shows that you are not so far removed from the Isis boys who revel in cutting off heads, that your soul is poisoned by hatred of your fellow man and that you are seriously lacking in love and empathy.

I agree with this post :nod:

for a crime committed in Boston this is not a particularly good thing to happen in the United States.

Serious answer. Ask the millions of oppressed people who have and continue to seek to enter and live in this despised land, including the 100,000 or so Britons currently enjoying their retirement in Florida watching the Miami Dolphins while eating burgers and fries off the grill, and sipping on a Bud or two. Who cares who you despise, not I

Have I mentioned that I despise anybody? Wind your bloody neck in.

Will Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev be put to death? The odds are that he won't. In America a death sentence rarely leads to an execution.

A study has revealed that between 1973 and the end of 2013, 8,466 people were sentenced to death in the United States, and 1,359 - about one in six - were executed.

Up to the end of December 2013 2,979 remain on death row, 392 had their sentences commuted and 3,194 had their death sentences overturned. Worryingly the figure also show that for every nine people that have been executed in America, one innocent person on death row was identified.

The chances of being executed varies greatly from state to state. In Virginia 72% of people sentenced to death was executed in, Pennsylvania the amount is 1%, whilst Kansas has never executed any of it's prisoners who were sentenced to death.

Interestingly, the state that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was tried in, Massachusetts, doesn't have the death penalty, but he was tried and convicted in a Federal court which does have the option of passing a death sentence.

Here again the the odds are in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's favour as the federal government has only executed three people out of 71 sentenced to death. There are 56 people awaiting execution.

The Boston bomber who killed and maimed spectators at the Boston Marathon has been sentenced to die at his trial in America.

Perhaps it would be better to set him free and let the family's of the dead and injured deal with the this coward as they think fit.

Firstly he didnt do it. Secondly even if he did, killing him isnt the answer.

Make him construct another bomb then make him sit on it for a few hours before detonating it.