Live music pubs in Sheffield for performers

Hi i wonder if anyone can help.After living in London for 9 years i am returning to Sheffield and im looking for pubs that have live music as im a singer/guitarist looking for work. The sort of audience im aiming for is 30-40-50+ age group so im not looking for trendy bars, just good places for a singer with backing tracks to perform...thanks for your help!

Edited by lennonman

my daughter has just taken over a pub at wincobank depending on how much you charge Im sure she could help.

Hi Julie and thanks! Im coming back home in July so that would be great thank you, maybe you could let me know which pub it is and i could give them a quote (inbox might be better) thanks again....

Hello,

We're not able to pay in anything other than food and drink but we do host an acoustic event every Friday evening that we put on two acoustic acts for.

If that's no good we also do Music Networking on the penultimate Thursday of each month where you can come and make some contacts.

Cheers

Eten Cafe.

Thanks for your reply Eten Cafe...i know your location and i will call in when im back in Sheffield..much appreciated..

Fagan's on Broad Lane, live acoustic music 5 nights a week.

Not for money or backing tracks, but brilliant musicians in a 'sing around' atmosphere, give 'em a visit