If 66 percent of people wanted me off sheffield forum..

This is more tongue in cheek, but I want to run as leader for SF, 66 percent of people object by picking someone else, but 34 percent pick me, should I be allowed to run the forum...

This is how David Cameron is running the country with 66 percent not wanting the tories in.

Given that no single party got more than 34% do you suggest we just go without a government?

Some form of proportional representation, or maybe people should have to nominate two candidates. The result can not be changed, but something has to change with system, as we have too many parties for the current system to work. The next election, the system has to change.

Works fine as it is, if people waste their vote on party's who wouldn't be able to form a government anyway that's their problem.

If this isn't how voting was done, then how would it be.

Surely with a multiple choice vote, or any vote should i say, the person with the most votes wins?

we vote for who we want to win, not who we dont want.

Works fine as it is, if people waste their vote on party's who wouldn't be able to form a government anyway that's their problem.

It could work far better.

There are multiple options that would result in a more accurate representation of the votes that were cast.

This is more tongue in cheek, but I want to run as leader for SF, 66 percent of people object by picking someone else, but 34 percent pick me, should I be allowed to run the forum...

This is how David Cameron is running the country with 66 percent not wanting the tories in.

Tories had 36.9% of votes cast.

33% of the country couldn't even be bothered to vote, more than the amount of people who voted for Labour.

Not sure how you can transfer that to a hypothetical leadership race on SF :)

I wish people would get over the fact that tories are in.

We've another 5 years and it's not going to change any sooner. Get used to it!

Tories had 36.9% of votes cast.

33% of the country couldn't even be bothered to vote, more than the amount of people who voted for Labour.

Not sure how you can transfer that to a hypothetical leadership race on SF :)

I Did say it was tongue in cheek. I vote labour, but living in Sheffield if I was a Conservative my vote would count for little. Shouldn't everyones vote made to be worth something.

I live in a labour stronghold and don't vote labour, but not for one minute do I think my vote is wasted.

63.1% actually. The Conservatives got 36.9% of votes cast.

Which is a higher percentage of votes than Blair got in 2005, even though Blair got a rather larger majority (66)

No government since 1945 has gained a majority of votes cast (except the coalition in 2010) and on two occasions the party with most votes has come second in terms of number of seats.

It all seems a bit bonkers to me. Surely there has to be a better way of representing the wishes of the electorate

I wish people would get over the fact that tories are in.

We've another 5 years and it's not going to change any sooner. Get used to it!

My Bold

Ime thinking of taking bets they wont last that long.