German - private tuition sought

Help !

I am looking for private German tuition for my children. Someone who is familiar with the GCSE specification and requirements to prepare them for their exam next year. Tuition to take place at our house in S20 area. Start date as soon as possible!

Can anyone recommend or forward to someone who may be interested please?

Thank you!

Fleurs

Hi Fleurs, have some German contacts in the area, so shared this message on Facebook, not sure if any of them want this sort of gig, but they might know people who do!

Edit: Might have found someone, I will PM you with details if they can do it.

Edited by tzijlstra

Thanks for the speedy response, Tzijlstra - I look forward to the details!!

Ja, ich kann Deutsch sprechen ziemlich fließend. Ich bin leider zu beschäftigt, um zu helfen, obwohl. :(

Hello,

We have new Spanish, French, German & Italian courses starting at Tapton Hall in September.

All languages are Stage 1 and aimed at beginners. No prior knowledge of the language is required. The courses cover the foundation topics such as: greetings, introductions, numbers, directions and ordering food & drink.

Our courses are run for 10 weeks in small groups in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.

Tutors are approachable, friendly and highly experienced.

FRENCH - Tuesdays (7.30pm-9.00pm)

GERMAN - Tuesdays (6.00pm-7.30pm)

ITALIAN - Wednesdays (7.30pm-9.00pm)

SPANISH - Wednesdays (6.00pm-7.30pm)

Please see http://www.total-linguistics.com/courses/ for more details and to book.

_______

Total Linguistics Ltd.

t: +44 (0)114 213 4646

e: ask@total-linguistics.com

w: http://www.total-linguistics.com

Afternoon,

I realise that my post is very late, however, if you are still hoping to begin learning German we can provide a private tutor who will teach you in your own home. We have numerous expert, professional tutors who you can contact through our website. Here is a search I have performed for you based on the s20 area:

https://tutora.co.uk/search/german/tutors-near/s20

If you need any further help, or wish to ask any questions, just give us a call on 01143830989 or email support@tutora.co.uk and we will be happy to help.

Scott (Tutora)

hi I am a german tutor, please get in touch if you are still looking for a teacher

Liz 07809142970

Help !

I am looking for private German tuition for my children. Someone who is familiar with the GCSE specification and requirements to prepare them for their exam next year. Tuition to take place at our house in S20 area. Start date as soon as possible!

Can anyone recommend or forward to someone who may be interested please?

Thank you!

Fleurs