Land wanted in south yorkshire

I'm wanting to buy some land to sit on for the future anyone recommend any sites?

hmmm.. youd be better off going to dfs and buying a sofa... there so much more comfy than land....

same as im after wanting something for a few chickens maybe a horse and some veggies but not ridiculous price something for my disabled daughter

same as im after wanting something for a few chickens maybe a horse and some veggies but not ridiculous price something for my disabled daughter

What do you call ridiculous price? How much are you expecting to pay for what size plot and what area? Kate asked the right question; what sort of land. Land for agricultural purposes is much cheaper. In my experience its cheaper to buy a house with a lot of land / very large garden....not everyone wants a big garden. If you don't want to move its probably as well to rent a plot of agricultural land.