Where to buy a new sofa

you can cancel within the 14 days and any money paid will be returned :roll:

John Lewis have some ex display and special buy sofa's at the moment, all with free delivery.

Give DFS a miss. The suites are OK but then you get charged extras such as coasters, I bought my suite in December. On arrival these coasters are actually the feet of the suite which they screw on. When I challenged this with DFS they said they were coasters and not feet, without them the suite would sit straight on the carpet. Ridiculous.

Don't touch Harveys!! Waited 16 weeks for a settee that came in two differant colours, damaged, recliner not working and can feel the metal or wooden frame through the arm. Have to wait another 13 weeks for a replacement and won't give us any money back as a good will gesture. Don't go there.:rant:

you can cancel within the 14 days and any money paid will be returned :roll:

WRONG :you need to get your fact's correct .Once the deposit has been paid you CANNOT get a refund .Phone any furniture outlet up you wish, they will tell you the same.

Give DFS a miss. The suites are OK but then you get charged extras such as coasters.

The coasters are an optional extra. They dont charge you for them unless you agree to have them in the first place! I've just had my new sofa delivered from DFS a few weeks ago. They screwed the feet on and then stuck the coasters on the bottom of the feet.

SCS on Drakehouse retail park, the tram stops at Crystal Peaks which is very close to it.

SCS always seem a bit pushy. At least at DFS you can wander around at your leisure (and there's always somewhere to sit down).