Where to buy a new sofa

My Mum is in Sheffield and needs to buy a new sofa. Can anyone recommend where is the best place to look and best value for her money. She doesn´t have a car so somewhere on a tram or bus route would be best. Thank you.

DFS? (right next to Granville Rd tram stop)

S2 sofas are really good but based in Rotherham, have a look on their website

SCS on Drakehouse retail park, the tram stops at Crystal Peaks which is very close to it.

My Mum is in Sheffield and needs to buy a new sofa. Can anyone recommend where is the best place to look and best value for her money. She doesn´t have a car so somewhere on a tram or bus route would be best. Thank you.

WARNING!!!!.Before you purchase a sofa from any of the company's mentioned or any other furniture company READ the T/C .Once you have paid a deposit, You cannot cancel .::(

Harveys are good

Guest sibon

Go to Ponsfords.

Just over the road from B and M :D

Depends how you quantify value for money?

I would say pop into John Lewis, they have a good selection and products tend to last, I would also say if a taxi ride isn't out of the question then go to Archers at Brinsworth, they have ready made but will also make to order, in a variety of styles and coverings.

barkers at Hillsborough or Atkinsons are good they both deliver I'd stay clear of DFS etc

WARNING!!!!.Before you purchase a sofa from any of the company's mentioned or any other furniture company READ the T/C .Once you have paid a deposit, You cannot cancel .::(
you can cancel within the 14 days and any money paid will be returned :roll: