Let's make Winnie's 100th extra special!

well done 86

Thank you!

Just need a bit of a push now for the last £55.... :hihi:

Poor lady. No family, deteriorating heath and to cap it all, that muppet Toby Foster turns up on her doorstep on her birthday...

I thought the Forumers would be more generous than what they have been. I understand that a lot of you will be arranging your own card/gift. Well done to Stacey for organising it - I have contributed. If it gets Winnie something special I will be happy, if she choses to donate it to charity in honour of her birthday I will be happy or even if she treats her Carers at Serenta Homecare for organising her special birthday celebrations, I will be happy.

A card will be sent from everyone I work with too!

Obviously its good to see this outpouring of kindness however there will be elderly people all over the UK who will be celebrating birthdays on their own every single day. They wont be getting a load of cards and presents to open.

So it all just seems disproportionate to me. Maybe this isnt the thread for it though, but we should be looking out for all elderly people and not just this particular one.

With your negative comments Kidley all I can say if the cap fits wear it.

With your negative comments Kidley all I can say if the cap fits wear it.

My comments are nothing more than the FULL support of the OP, read my signature, and before you post a derogatory remark about a post you clearly dont understand, please ask the poster there meaning :loopy:

My post No 13 i stand by it 100%

Edited by kidley

Wow... Thanks to the amazing people of Sheffield, we are now at £70 for Winnie!

Thank you all so very much!