Number plates nicked from Endcliffe Vale Rd

Returned to my car today after work (location in subject) and noticed my rear number plate was missing, maybe it's dropped off, out of curiosity I checked the front and that was missing.

Has anyone else experienced this, quite common cloning of number plates for avoiding paying for petrol, speeding fines, parking fines and more serious crimes.

Having reported it to the police no doubt the car will be getting pulled over every 5 minutes now.

Returned to my car today after work (location in subject) and noticed my rear number plate was missing, maybe it's dropped off, out of curiosity I checked the front and that was missing.

Has anyone else experienced this, quite common cloning of number plates for avoiding paying for petrol, speeding fines, parking fines and more serious crimes.

Having reported it to the police no doubt the car will be getting pulled over every 5 minutes now.

Gahhh! They're at it again :mad: Have had front and rear plates nicked from this area - about 7 odd years ago when the price of petrol was riddick

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 22:53 ----------

Got pulled by police once on Eccy Road as had reported my plates as stolen. They were nice about it :)

I had it a few years ago, reported it to police but never got pulled. Just as an aside, I had the new plates made slightly differently (with a GB symbol on) so the difference would be obvious on CCTV if in the event of the slim chance of them being put on the same colour and model of car.

I had it a few years ago, reported it to police but never got pulled. Just as an aside, I had the new plates made slightly differently (with a GB symbol on) so the difference would be obvious on CCTV if in the event of the slim chance of them being put on the same colour and model of car.

Good idea! They can't mimic you, if you're different :)

If they try it on me again - I'll do that

Rubbish. I walk down there at lunchtime most days, I'll keep an eye our for anything that looks dodgy.

Quite surprising the amount of times you see smashed glass along where the cars are parked, though I never know if it's from windows or mirrors.

Why can't people just leave things that don't belong to them be?!

Why can't people just leave things that don't belong to them be?!

Because we're all swimming in a river of **** thanks to the 'b'ankers

Everyone is struggling :shakes: