What about bikes and trikes?

anybody need any work doin on trikes or bikes then get intouch with htc motorcycles they specialize in tuning,servicing repairs,custom builds spray jobs pre mot and much more check there website at

http://www.htcmotorcycles.co.uk they r very helpfull gi em a try if u need owt done cheers peeps

going 2 be lookin forward 2 better weather for ride outs and camping and fishing all on my trike anybody else up for it get intouch

I'm from the northeast but recently move down here to mansfield and I dont go out much as I dont know where to go really .Got any suggestions.Its easy in the north east you head to the beach or the hills

Only got R/ Enfield now getting shut this year all being well been looking at trikes but what a load of rubbish on sale some right bodge jobs out there lol.

Has anyone thought of building a diesel bike or trike, if you do drop me a line and I'll take you throught processing waste oils to save you a bit of money. Sorry did I say a bit of money sorry I meant loads of moneeeeeeeeeey.

ALAN

Has anyone thought of building a diesel bike or trike, if you do drop me a line and I'll take you throught processing waste oils to save you a bit of money. Sorry did I say a bit of money sorry I meant loads of moneeeeeeeeeey.

ALAN

Rather a lot of diesel trikes all though don,t know any of them personally

anyone with bikes and trikes ect all welcome at the classic car/bike show at lowedges festival sun aug 10th 2014 all vehicles of intrest welcome to register tel 01142374492 or email Stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk to be on our postal invite list thanks