Is this 'Ride me all day for £3' advert, offensive?

Can't we have a I think it's sexist/I can't see any problem megathread?

It catches people's eye, it's on the bus itself so the public remembers what is being advertised, and it causes a bit of controversy and therefore even more publicity.

10/10 for the advertising agency that came up with the idea.

^ this ^

Oh, yeah...I would :twisted:

I think it is rude but at same time funny.

It's quite funny, if a little crude - clever advertising though. Mrs Jeremy likes the male one.

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 13:04 ----------

http://www.lbc.co.uk/is-ride-me-all-day-bus-advert-offensive-109521

Only if you have a dirty mind. :D

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 16:10 ----------

Yes I think its funny. There is both a male and a female version of the poster (even though the feminists are going mad for some reason).

Its very carry on and tongue in cheek. Unfortunately in politically correct Britain its deeply offensive and people are asking for it banned.

I like the way they describe a clothed women as half naked, these people need to get a grip.

If it means what I think it means, I doubt whether you could get either a male or female all day for £3.00.

After all it's below the minimum wage! :D

If it means what I think it means, I doubt whether you could get either a male or female all day for £3.00.

Megan Fox could ride me all day! (if she can afford £3 that is)

Not so much offensive, just rather pathetic..

Earlier that day in the boardroom meeting:

'I've had a great idea guys! Lets put naked men and womEn on the back of our buses holding a banner with the price of a ticket written on it and we'll throw in a bit of smut'........ Sex Sells!

The self employed aren't governed by MW :)

Leaving the innuendo and double entendres aside.....I think £3.00 to ride a bus all day is one hell of a bargain....I couldn't compete with that in my car....

As to the advertising, it's achieved the desired result, even if they have to take it down...The mere fact there's a thread on here talking about it means it's 'worked'....The fact it's been picked up by social media, TV, Radio and Newspapers...and forums of course...

Can't we have a I think it's sexist/I can't see any problem megathread?

The problem with that is this isnt sexist even if you do have a problem with it. There are both male and female models.

Offensive?

Only if you wolf whistle at the model.

The problem with that is this isnt sexist even if you do have a problem with it. There are both male and female models.

In our society Sexual objectification is a far bigger issue for women than it is for men. So I guess that it could be included in the megathread!