Why do people object to Call to Prayer?

I have not read it , your reply was reading enough .

Stop spouting your nonsense then, you are just showing yourself up as an ignorant bigot.

1) Football hooliganism?

Not something that is purely English. Do some research.

2) drunken yobs fighting and spewing all over the street, and young women falling over showing next week's dirty laundry

Again, not something confined to the English or England. I have witnessed this in other countries done by other nationalities.

3) the lovely newly-planted trees on Devonshire green etc, either snapped in half by mindless idiots, or standing folornly, with branches ripped off.

Not aware of this. A real shame if what you say is true. There are a few idiots about anywhere that will spoil everybodys' environment.

4) being unable to sit beneath a tree for fear of getting splattered by bird poop.

Are you serious? Is this something that is purely English? What do you think we should do about this, shoot the birds?

5) shaven-headed neo-nazi nasties, trying to tell ordinary people what religion they can or cannot follow, whilst waving swastika- strewn flags.

Is this something you encounter every day? It is not something I have ever come across.

Of course the swastika flag is an English thing isn't it? :loopy:

The problem is of course been Islamic culture is more advanced in many aspects but it isn't compatible with western lifestyles, so clashes and segregation is inevitable.

I am Muslim, and live a perfectly ok western lifestyle. The only thing I do that isn't compatible with a western lifestyle is that I don't go out and get bladdered of a weekend, fight and show off my underwear.

Well, you could always use the number 14-St. Joseph-the-somewhat- divine-on-the-hill ballistic missile. It's in the attic.

church mosque synagogue whatever if the folks that use them feel the need to be there at a particular time then fine but there is absolutely no need involve the rest of us.. we don't need to know what you are doing or where keep it to yourselves.

As if there is not enough unnecessary noise in the world. You don't pay council or business tax you could at least have the decency to be quiet.

I am Muslim, and live a perfectly ok western lifestyle. The only thing I do that isn't compatible with a western lifestyle is that I don't go out and get bladdered of a weekend, fight and show off my underwear.

Bit of a gross generalization there, but yeah this is one of many examples why Islamic culture is more advanced and incompatible with British culture.

Neither do the vast majority of westerners, what an utterly appalling generalisation.

Most people don't go out and get bladdered of a weekend, fight and show off their underwear, but they are free to do it if you wish. That's the difference between our culture and probably all Islamic cultures.

They are more community minded, look after their elders better, they're cleaner, don't masturbate, men sit down for number 1's and have less slapperism and control their undesirables better, although coz of western influences this seems to be diminishing now in lots of areas.

Ha ha ha ha this is brilliant.

More community minded? This is so subjective it is impossible to measure. I know a large number of Muslims (I just named 7 in my head, off the cuff) who have been permanently ostracised by their families and communities. Mostly for reasons relating to sex. Two are homosexual (I went to the wedding of one last year ). Two are girls dating the "wrong" type of Muslim (one is a Pakistani girl dating a Tunisian, the other is a Bangladeshi dating a Somalian).

They are cleaner? Do you have any evidence to support this stupid claim?

Why does sitting down for urinating make one culture better than another? Moreover, I know a lot of Muslims and have never ever heard anything of the sort. It is common in the Cape of Africa to squat on the toilet (ie feet on the seat), and you will find signs in toilets in areas with this community saying not to do this. This is not a Muslim thing, but an African (horn of).

They do masturbate! Even if they didn't, what reliance has that when we are discussing how advanced a culture is?

What is wrong with "slapperism" as you so intelligently put it? Should people dress how you decide?

They control their undesirables better? Again you win the silly biscuit. What are the crime rates in an average Muslim country compared to a non - muslim one? The re-offending rates? You must know this to make such a grand statement.

You have just made a fool of yourself. Yes, others have done so too but that doesn't excuse your ignorance. Making unfounded generalisations about a culture makes you a bigot.

You really are so very ignorant, aren't you Ron

A product of your region

It would appear so. I am at a total loss as to what you are on about.

Short of giving personal abuse back, I can't respond. Whilst pro Islamic and lefties are allowed to hurl abuse and swear. We of a right persuasion are not.

And what is my region?

Edited by RonJeremy

It would appear so. I am at a total loss as to what you are on about.

Short of giving personal abuse back, I can't respond. Whilst pro Islamic and lefties are allowed to hurl abuse and swear. We on a right persuasion are not.

Do you mean in a general sense or specifically on the Forum?

Either way, it's a classic example of 'poor me'-ism. Aw diddums.