Conference Final shown in a Pub

I know it's a long shot, but is there a pub in Sheffield showing the Conference Play Off final (2pm Sunday 17th on BT Sport) rather than Premier League?

Up the gas!

:clap:

In the past, I`ve used the Banner Cross. They will tend to put different matches on different screens although I know the management have changed recently, I think. Recently, I watched a League 2 game at the Waggon & Horses in Millhouses; they were happy enough to accommodate me!

Good chance of walkabout having one on each screen,also Cavendish may do same.

We have got only BT Sport - so choice number 1 for that day on large bar TV screen...

We have got only BT Sport - so choice number 1 for that day on large bar TV screen...

Yeah, Old Queen`s Head would be ideal. If you get a good spot , it`s great for watching a match.

Didnt even realise a pub/club could get a Sky package that didnt include the Sky sports channels but included the BT ones, this PDF doesnt seem to make reference to it:

https://business.sky.com/static/files/pubs/Pubs-UK.pdf

Pages 2/3

They probably haven't, they'll have got B.T. on Virgin or other.

Yes, exactly, just BT Sport 1,2 and Extra plus regular free channels...

We are not sport focus pub and if we had to choose, what to show in our bar area, between: no sport on TV (£0 a month), BT Sport (£250 a month) or Sky Sport (around £1200 a month)...we decided to go middle way, to have at least one Saturday midday Premier League game, Italian, German, French and Portuguese football plus some other sports...

Byron, Nether Edge Road, will probably have it on, (0114 258-1153, Twitter @TheByronHouse) as they've subscribed to both the feeds for SKY and for BT and have multiple screens if you're in the SW of the city.

Byron, Nether Edge Road, will probably have it on, (0114 258-1153, Twitter @TheByronHouse) as they've subscribed to both the feeds for SKY and for BT and have multiple screens if you're in the SW of the city.

Never been there. Is beer any good?

Thanks for all the suggestions,

I'll think I will mosey up to the Banner Cross or Byron for a pint or two.

If any other Gas are heading up that way it would be good to meet up - doesn't seem many of us around. :(