Where is Kenny Slade

.......I was the original bass player with the Scott William Combo and was instrumental in getting Kenny to join the band.He Had just returned from London and showed me an LP by the Giants. Last spoke to him a couple of years back and he was living in Walkley but not sure where!

.......I was the original bass player with the Scott William Combo and was instrumental in getting Kenny to join the band.He Had just returned from London and showed me an LP by the Giants. Last spoke to him a couple of years back and he was living in Walkley but not sure where!

My mate and I used to meet up with Scott and the guys at the ABC’s Concourse Suite on many a Sunday afternoon, this is probably the only time that I have witnessed Kenny drink something none alcoholic. :hihi:

My mate and I used to meet up with Scott and the guys at the ABC’s Concourse Suite on many a Sunday afternoon, this is probably the only time that I have witnessed Kenny drink something none alcoholic. :hihi:
.........Kennys drink of choice in those days was a glass of milk or a bottle of Romilar (cough medicine).

I was in a band with Sladey in 1976 when I was 17. During rehearsals he used to send us down to the chemist for Do Do Asthma tablets, he liked the buzz you got when you mixed them with Vodka.

.........Kennys drink of choice in those days was a glass of milk or a bottle of Romilar (cough medicine).

The late Ron Gall (landlord of the Brown Bear) would dispute that. :hihi:

The late Ron Gall (landlord of the Brown Bear) would dispute that. :hihi:
,,,,,When I worked with him his guts were done and milk was the only thing he could drink,.........but the Romilar gave him a high,especially two or three bottles a night.........and of course Preludins were a big favorite in those days. Sometimes beats me how Kenny is still with us!:confused:

We bumped into Kenny this morning in at Crystal Peaks, he looks great and is in fine fettle, I did take a picture but sadly don’t know how to upload it ?