Help finding an old browser RPG game?

This is killing me now, I've been googling all I can to no avail trying to find this game I played many years ago :(

I can't remember much, but just maybe someone knows of it.. I'm not sure if it was multiplayer, but was definitely played in an internet browser similar to Runescape if I remember. You got to create/level up/battle with a 'creature' thing which you could upgrade through changing body parts. For example, the only part I remember, were arms that looked to be lobster-ish (This is getting weird now)

Fairly sure it was point and click, and for some reason I have Cartoon Network in my head, but searching around isn't yielding much

Also a feature I loved was the game could be saved - what a thing that was, considering this must've been around 2002

Anyway, hope someone has a clue, this is driving me mad :hihi:

I went through loads from that list but couldn't spot it

Cheers though ;)

Don't suppose it was Medabots AX? Similar thing, unsure if it was in a browser though...

Don't suppose it was Medabots AX? Similar thing, unsure if it was in a browser though...

Now that looks really familiar, but unfortunately isn't what I was thinking of.

My guesses are this was just some random game that wasn't played by many and ended up getting lost somewhere in internet. No doubt the site I played it on has probably disappeared :sad:

Conquer? that's still online if its that.

Edit:

If you change body parts it wont be that, I know what it is-

Dollsmania :hihi:

Edited by Dardandec

Sometimes its best to leave these games in your nostalgic memories. Going back only disappointments of how bad they were. :D

Sometimes its best to leave these games in your nostalgic memories. Going back only disappointments of how bad they were. :D

Sounds about right, I tried Croc on the PS1 not long back and couldn't believe how many hours as a kid was put into that game :rolleyes: If only I could get into the new stuff