How much crime is there in your area?

All my garden furniture got stolen last week. Scum bags.

96 in my 'area' - take it down to 11 in actual Oughtibridge.

1 of which was my neighbour who had his garage door crowbarred. Took nothing aswell. :loopy:

two in the surrounding area, and i live on the Manor

All my garden furniture got stolen last week. Scum bags.

That's rotten

When i lived at my previous address, I got up one morning, and opened my back door, and thought, "That's rather odd, my patio looks very bare..."

Scratched my head a little and then realised why it looked so bare... my patio table, chairs and parasol, the whole shebang had been nicked.

The idiot neighbour across said "Oh, we heard some scurrying about and scraping in the middle of the night. that's when it must have happened"

I said "Oh, Gee, thanks!!! You heard something in the middle of the night, knowing I don't keep those sort of hours, and you didn't think it was suspicious? Thanks muchly!"

(this of course being the very same idiot neighbour who reported me to the council for letting my 14 month old granddaughter play, in her playpen, on the very same patio, on a beautiful summer's day, at 2 in the afternoon, complaining that she was laughing and giggling. - the prize prat!)

Statistics are only as good as the records that get kept, and we all know it's often easier not to bother reporting low level crime. Then we need to interpret those statistics.

I've looked at this site before, but today have been horrified to see I seem to live in a high crime area. I don't, but one property seems to have had a very high number of cases of anti-social behaviour. I haven't been aware of it, but had to focus right down on the map to find where it was. It's masking the fairly low level across the whole neighbourhood.

433 o.O

anti social behaviour

violence and sexual offences

Criminal damage and arson

Vehicle Crime

Drugs

Other Theft

Possesion of weapons

shoplifting

This is a quiet area...

In March 2015

:|

498 in my area which is an s5 postcode but only 75 in shirecliffe which is where I'm at.

No crime on my street at all...

What have I told you about bragging? :D

Haha! I'm surprised it wasn't higher actually!