The street beggar on arundal gate

I've seen this man.. I do agree with the "he wore nice shoes" post! He had newer trainers on than the ones I had! Maybe I'm being judgemental but he doesn't look "homeless" but then again you can't always tell

Lots of charities now clothe and provide the homeless sleeping bags and even tents, it helps stop them dying as early as they otherwise would, freezing to death in the cold. FFS - clothing is no measure of homelessness.

I've seen this man.. I do agree with the "he wore nice shoes" post! He had newer trainers on than the ones I had! Maybe I'm being judgemental but he doesn't look "homeless" but then again you can't always tell

Imagine if you get made homeless today, do you suddenly go and trade your good clean clothes in, for some trampy ones. Some homeless people take pride in their appearance, as it is the only thing of any worth left to them.

As with any of these cases, there will always be genuine and fake people. The best thing anyone can do, is to provide food, and never give money.

At least you end your post sensibly and say you can not always tell which is true.

Homeless man is disheveled and messy - "he'll never get a job looking like that, he should clean himself up a bit"

Homeless man takes pride in his appearance - "he can clearly afford to look nice, so he must be faking homelessness"

Homeless man is disheveled and messy - "he'll never get a job looking like that, he should clean himself up a bit"

Homeless man takes pride in his appearance - "he can clearly afford to look nice, so he must be faking homelessness"

Bingo! Heads or tails, this chap loses. he cannot do right for doing wrong.

My wife weighs 50 stone so 25 stone isn't excessive.

..unless she goes on top.

A lad in his early 20s on arundal gate just up from tj Hughes used to be is steet begging,seems to me false,got to have a £50 haircut.

Did he state he was homeless, or just ask for spare change. Just curious really