The street beggar on arundal gate

I had some cheeky sod on Division street saturday night - just came out the chippy and he says - Mate - you got some food?

Sure pal have me battered sausage if you like........

I dont like them give us your chips?!

No pleasing some people!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

i saw one friday change his clothes in car park and get in a bmw. i must be in wrong job

i saw one friday change his clothes in car park and get in a bmw. i must be in wrong job

Which car park?

Which car park?

The one with the BMW in obviously :hihi:

Aren't the beggars in Sheffield organised by one gang?

How do you know it's a £50 haircut? What does a £50 haircut look like?

He could have got it free at the Archer project. He could have got it for a knockdown price because it was done by a student hairdresser. He could have had it done at a cheap corner Barbers that keeps up with the trends but doesn't charge silly prices. He could have had it done by a friend. He could have had it done last week but found himself sanctioned and broke this week. Who knows? Did you ask him?

Why do people always want to come up with a reason for not accepting that some people are genuinely broke?

Couldn't have put it better myself

The one with the BMW in obviously :hihi:

And the pile of spare clothes on the back seat?

I've seen this man.. I do agree with the "he wore nice shoes" post! He had newer trainers on than the ones I had! Maybe I'm being judgemental but he doesn't look "homeless" but then again you can't always tell

At least he hasn't got a £50 manicure.

Oh, sorry .............. is this thread about his nails, his hair or the beggar on the street?

I'm confused as there's such compassion and understanding shown on here. Especially, about the location of the lost TJ Hughes. Shame we're not so concerned over A. N. Other.

Sheffield clearly at it's best ..............

I've seen this man.. I do agree with the "he wore nice shoes" post! He had newer trainers on than the ones I had! Maybe I'm being judgemental but he doesn't look "homeless" but then again you can't always tell

I'm sorry i gave him a decent pair of shoes, Lewisty... next time I'll remember to give him the ones that had the soles parting company with the uppers. He obviously doesn't need to use them to walk about in or anything, like...

I'm sorry i gave him a decent pair of shoes, Lewisty... next time I'll remember to give him the ones that had the soles parting company with the uppers. He obviously doesn't need to use them to walk about in or anything, like...

I saw him the other day and he is sporting a trimmed beard now, a nicked eye brow, just a smudge of lip gloss on his top lip and was wearing a very shiny jacket and tight jeans - is he transforming into a catwalk model before our very eyes ? Well he beats Gemma the blonde haired beggar girl - whatever happened her has she got Kate Mosses old job now ?:rolleyes:

I saw him the other day and he is sporting a trimmed beard now, a nicked eye brow, just a smudge of lip gloss on his top lip and was wearing a very shiny jacket and tight jeans - is he transforming into a catwalk model before our very eyes ? Well he beats Gemma the blonde haired beggar girl - whatever happened her has she got Kate Mosses old job now ?:rolleyes:

Not seen her for ages. She was that popular the Arctic Monkeys song when the sun goes down video was about her.